The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

*Goes home to Yuki*

Oh mom Gats was being mean ;_; flirting with other women. He is lucky I couldn't bring myself to mutilate him.

On topic: Ugh I hate stomach problems well you'll have to eat all those stomach related food - bananas, Yakult, Yogurt etc...
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.


​

I basically said I was hanging out with old friends. With a bit of teasing, but isn't it a sign of trust and honesty ? :mono

*sigh* pay your price for honesty. :cookiestare


PS : our first misunderstanding :wub
 
Last edited:

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

You didn't have to tease me though you silly man you know I much I :wub you~!

*runs back Gats' arms*

p.s.: Our first make up sex hug~
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Let's go, Ōjo.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

BOTH OF YOU!!! DON'T BRING YOUR TROUBLES TO MY THREAD!!!
I THOUGHT I ALREADY MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR DAMN MARRIAGE!!!
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

BOTH OF YOU!!! DON'T BRING YOUR TROUBLES TO MY THREAD!!!
Very well me and Gats shall only bring our love to your thread! Troubles can go to Phio.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.


READ THE SECOND SENTENCE THERE!!! Your so-called "love" is part of your damn marriage!!!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.



Look at the spread! the poster isn't bad either :derp
 
Last edited:

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.


READ THE SECOND SENTENCE THERE!!! Your so-called "love" is part of your damn marriage!!!


I READ HOW I WANT!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

wow gats you're really sucking up to yuki :derp

Nah, I cannot say this place is as hell as Lucifer's. His will be much, much worse.

Do not call me using chan. :-_- And I do not need comfort from you of all people.

No, I am not anymore. Not for today, at least.
Probably not but who knows if there really is such a thing as hell.

Not chan? hime-kun then? :^_^

glad you're better :)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.



Look at the spread! the poster isn't bad either :derp
The... "spread"?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------



I READ HOW I WANT!

but....


---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Probably not but who knows if there really is such a thing as hell.
Oh, do you actually want to find out?

Not chan? hime-kun then? :^_^
You know what I mean. :-_-

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

As you can see it works pretty well. :cookiehand

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

I didn't imply that, no. Even if Hell and Heaven exist I will go to Heaven :cookiehand
Niichan you have them mixed up... Heaven is the place up above in the sky not the one where you came from with the guys that have horns and tridents and lots of fire... You're definitely not going to heaven D:
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

I can't help wondering, just where did you find all those pictures? :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

IIRC she has a folder bookmarked?? :headscratch
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

I wouldn't be too sure about that, you never know when it's her :nrr



I didn't imply that, no. Even if Hell and Heaven exist I will go to Heaven :cookiehand

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------



Hime-tama then? XD
Haha. Very funny. I didn't know you're very good at joking. :-_-

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------



---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------



I didn't mean it. :o


---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------



you disappoint :disappoint
I know what you meant, it's just that... :teehee. Every time I see that spread, I always remember that my friend keeps saying he sits like a whore. :p

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

I can't help wondering, just where did you find all those pictures? :oh
I found them first in tumblr, but I put them all in a folder in photobucket. I have over than 450 GIFs in it. :cheez
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top