The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Don't say that. :pout
An away game for you and she's probably unbeatable at home.
I doubt you can pull this off.

If you survive, come visit my thread and I'll kill you :blush
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

WTF is this! '-'

Since when did you form an alliance with yuki!? and you'll kill me for what reason exactly!? -.-


Save it red cheeks. It hasn't started yet. :notrust
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

No alliance formed. I don't think she'll let me have her prey, anyway, but just in case..

I find joy in killing formidable people, that's all there is to it :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Haku, not cool man :bnah
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Hm, what is it? My habits sound uncool?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Siding with the ghost over your fellow man Bugzee. For shame man, for shame. :bnah
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

I'm not siding with.. the ghost.. I'm on my own as a third party.
If Bugz can defeat her, so be it :noworry
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Well your "third party" shouldn't be so outwardly biased. :hmph
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

It isn't biased at all. I merely stated my opinion on who would win like a third party could :hmph
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

This is so you:




:XD
Yeah, I know. That's why I feel a special bond with Miriel. :p
I take it you read my tumblr again?


AND WHY IS THERE A FIGHT BETWEEN YOU GUYS HERE?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

The fight is between you and Bugz, I'm merely an observer :toc
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

No alliance formed. I don't think she'll let me have her prey, anyway, but just in case..

I find joy in killing formidable people, that's all there is to it :amuse


Haku, not cool man :bnah
inorite bobby! :pout

Siding with the ghost over your fellow man Bugzee. For shame man, for shame. :bnah
:hi5

I'm not siding with.. the ghost.. I'm on my own as a third party.
If Bugz can defeat her, so be it :noworry
Join the goldmembers. It's a safe haven. :heh

It isn't biased at all. I merely stated my opinion on who would win like a third party could :hmph
It won't happen. :hmph

Marines Vs funforum!
YES! :allthe

The fight is between you and Bugz, I'm merely an observer :toc
Haku the instigator! :p
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Join the goldmembers. It's a safe haven. :heh
What are the other members? Why should I choose you over others?
I'm a popular recruit, you know :heh (No harm in self-flattery a bit)

It won't happen. :hmph
We will see..

Haku the instigator! :p
Aah, you got me. I really want to see through this and fight the winner o/
Fighting yuki would be a problem, though. She's way too firm for me to manipulate.

And if I'm the one saying this, you really stand no chance :comfort (More self-flattery, this is a bit too much, but hey, I need some morale)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

goldb is the leader of the goldmembers. Dunno how many members there are. You would have to ask him. ;P


It won't happen now. yuki can't follow her own thread let alone go all out in a full battle with me. :hmph


I'm not recruiting. The Jin Jin Baka Pirates have yet to be formed. ;)
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Bets are open o/

I put my money on you and me together getting one-shotted with a single post out of this thread.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

We can form our very own alliance. A favour for a favour whenever we see fit to need it. :3c


Buguteiken.

Hakuzee.

:gar


One shotted by yuki :toc
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Hakuzee is at least acceptable, but Buguteiken is just plain awful.
At least you didn't come up with Hakubugu or Buguhaku or something like that.

No need to question anything. I'm just pushing for a second version, that's all :toc
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Hakuzee is a badass name!


Maybe I should suggest it to Skyguardian for his custom zanpakuto. xD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Please don't :gwah
Or perhaps I should take a leave. This thread should continue its journey to 100th page without.. this, whatever we are doing.

Haha, getting carried away a bit, apologies :sweat
So I'm out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top