The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'M BACK!!!

Welcome back, yuki <3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'M BACK!!!

Amazing! It was really tiring, since we did harsh work like lifting big stones and sacks of sands/soil (I'm starting to grow muscle!), but it was really, really fun since the whole group members did it together! I really love my group members too, they are kind and nice people. I also had the best housemates from Korea and Japan. Both of them are really friendly, and the Japanese girl is so cute!
I just sent them off at the airport. I'm going to miss them a lot. :(
Living in the village was so peaceful, I really like it (and thankfully my house has toilet! that's the most important thing :p), but I'm gonna lie about missing internet too.. I feel like I just came back to civilization or something since many things have changed when I arrived back at the city.
So it was a good workout you had over there? :amuse

Whenever you go on trips like that, it's always nice to share your place or have meet you can get on with. I know that's the case for all this summer's work trips I've taken; especially the last one to Edinburgh. Are you going to keep in touch with your former housemates, I imagine?

How have things changed since you been away? just things in your life or your surroundings?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'M BACK!!!

So it was a good workout you had over there? :amuse

Whenever you go on trips like that, it's always nice to share your place or have meet you can get on with. I know that's the case for all this summer's work trips I've taken; especially the last one to Edinburgh. Are you going to keep in touch with your former housemates, I imagine?

How have things changed since you been away? just things in your life or your surroundings?
Haha, yeah. Though I know I'm going to lose this muscle again, since I'm too lazy to workout on my own. :p

Yep. Thanks to internet. :3c

Mostly my surroundings. It's like suddenly there's a new building there, a new shop over there, and even Facebook's appearance. :|
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'M BACK!!!

Haha, yeah. Though I know I'm going to lose this muscle again, since I'm too lazy to workout on my own. :p

Yep. Thanks to internet. :3c

Mostly my surroundings. It's like suddenly there's a new building there, a new shop over there, and even Facebook's appearance. :|
Muscles are gonna be sad. I'm sure there are plenty of exercises you can do at home without having to go very far or to the gym. But I guess if you're lazy then even that is a challenge :XD.

That's cool. I've never managed to keep real contact with people I've met on trips over the years; usually it all fades out after a few months of talking and promises of visiting each other lol.

Ah gotcha, that's normal I guess. And with FB, I'm no longer surprised at the changes, just accept and adjust.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'M BACK!!!

Muscles are gonna be sad. I'm sure there are plenty of exercises you can do at home without having to go very far or to the gym. But I guess if you're lazy then even that is a challenge :XD.

That's cool. I've never managed to keep real contact with people I've met on trips over the years; usually it all fades out after a few months of talking and promises of visiting each other lol.

Ah gotcha, that's normal I guess. And with FB, I'm no longer surprised at the changes, just accept and adjust.
Yeah, the main problem is that I'm too lazy. :p

I actually feel that after months we might not contact each other that often though.. :( Even now, we already have no more than small conversation.

I was just surprised because I didn't expect it, that's all. Though I should have expected it. :fail
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'M BACK!!!

Yeah, the main problem is that I'm too lazy. :p

I actually feel that after months we might not contact each other that often though.. :( Even now, we already have no more than small conversation.

I was just surprised because I didn't expect it, that's all. Though I should have expected it. :fail
There's no hope for you then :bnah

Yeah that's bound to happen, I know all too well. That'll then fizzle out into nothing or you'll realise how much you miss the person after a period of no contact and message them again. As long as you don't lose contact altogether then I think you guys will be fine.

I guess so. Whenever I came home this summer, there was always change too; but those involved roads being fixed/closed or some sort of roadwork/building works. :bored

What have you been up to lately?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'M BACK!!!

There's no hope for you then :bnah

Yeah that's bound to happen, I know all too well. That'll then fizzle out into nothing or you'll realise how much you miss the person after a period of no contact and message them again. As long as you don't lose contact altogether then I think you guys will be fine.

I guess so. Whenever I came home this summer, there was always change too; but those involved roads being fixed/closed or some sort of roadwork/building works. :bored

What have you been up to lately?
Haha. You're not the first person to say that.

Yep, I think so too.

Unless someone points it out to me, I don't think I'll notice any change to road or construction or whatsoever since I never really pay attention to them.

Trying to organize my life that's in tatters. Because I was so busy for the past year, I neglected so many things, so now that I have more time in my hands, I have to put them back in order. I'm not quite finished though, since there are so many distractions :p but I think I'll be able to continue with my life as usual next week.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'M BACK!!!

Haha. You're not the first person to say that.

Yep, I think so too.

Unless someone points it out to me, I don't think I'll notice any change to road or construction or whatsoever since I never really pay attention to them.

Trying to organize my life that's in tatters. Because I was so busy for the past year, I neglected so many things, so now that I have more time in my hands, I have to put them back in order. I'm not quite finished though, since there are so many distractions :p but I think I'll be able to continue with my life as usual next week.
I guess a lot of people know about your lazy habits then lol.

Think it's because I walk a lot, so I have time to observe the roads and construction; so I'm immediately aware if something changes or if a road closes. And here in the UK, there's always some sort of construction work or road repairs somewhere.

Sounds good, I hope you get it all sorted then. I have a few things I need to also do but time and lazy mentality just gets in the way so often. :sweat
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Omoshiroi.

You're back! And you have a new set! Mukya~ Which series is it from?

P.S.: If you ever found a crack of full version of the game of City of Bones, lemme know. :D
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'M BACK!!!

I guess a lot of people know about your lazy habits then lol.

Think it's because I walk a lot, so I have time to observe the roads and construction; so I'm immediately aware if something changes or if a road closes. And here in the UK, there's always some sort of construction work or road repairs somewhere.

Sounds good, I hope you get it all sorted then. I have a few things I need to also do but time and lazy mentality just gets in the way so often. :sweat
Oh yeah, they do.

Even if I walk, I don't tend to look at my right or left. I always look down or straight ahead. Which is I usually don't realize if someone I know waves at me. :derp

It's just that I'm too lazy and too bored to do anything right now. Haha.

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

You're back! And you have a new set! Mukya~ Which series is it from?

P.S.: If you ever found a crack of full version of the game of City of Bones, lemme know. :D
Still from Fire Emblem. :teehee But I think this will be the last set of FE. I'll change series next time.

P.S.: I don't even think I'll play the game, you know, since it's for Android.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Omoshiroi.

CoB game?

Is it not for computers then.. oh okay.

Did you see the VA movie trailer? I didn't really like it, but I still have a big faith the actual movie will be good. I love Zoey for Rose and the Lissa.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'M BACK!!!

Oh yeah, they do.

Even if I walk, I don't tend to look at my right or left. I always look down or straight ahead. Which is I usually don't realize if someone I know waves at me. :derp

It's just that I'm too lazy and too bored to do anything right now. Haha.
That's terrible and you should feel bad :bnah

How about reading? you usually read right? iirc

Still from Fire Emblem. :teehee But I think this will be the last set of FE. I'll change series next time.

P.S.: I don't even think I'll play the game, you know, since it's for Android.
Still using a crappy phone? :p #joinandroid
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Omoshiroi.

Still from Fire Emblem. :teehee But I think this will be the last set of FE. I'll change series next time.

P.S.: I don't even think I'll play the game, you know, since it's for Android.
So cute. :mono What series next? FFXV? :XD

Hm. I didn't notice that.

CoB game?

Is it not for computers then.. oh okay.

Did you see the VA movie trailer? I didn't really like it, but I still have a big faith the actual movie will be good. I love Zoey for Rose and the Lissa.
I hope it will be for computers, really. For Android, I may never see its full version for free...

I had just know that series had a movie adaptation a while ago. -___- A trailer is already out? I searched back then and didn't find anything. I was so tired looking at the novels I read all adapted into movie, but at least the cast looks pretty good. I can only hope it won't fail...
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Omoshiroi.


I found the number of times they're showing fangs the most disturbing (they don't really do that almost ever in books) but apparently it's just to get some vampire fan people who don't know VA to be interested and it won't be constant fang flashing in the movie.... well it's only a short teaser... I think the movie should be good. It's release date is 14 Feb 2014 ^^

I'm pretty prepared for book movies to be a bit different and not so great, I want to enjoy them. Now though, I'm not sure when I'll even get to see City of Bones. xD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Omoshiroi.

I agree. The fangs are... rather annoying more than scary. Been watching too many vampire movies, not sure why I feel like this. Twilight mode on maybe, lol. Other than that... Where is my Dimitri???? Wanna see his face... Looks like he got a long hair? Was that how it was on the book? I didn't remember. :OO Hm, I didn't exactly expect Lissa to be like that, but we'll see. I wonder how far this movie will cover the book. Since the title is Blood Sisters, which doesn't fit any of the book titles.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Omoshiroi.

Yeah Dimitri had shoulder lenght hair xD

And it will cover only the first book, but they added the Blood Sisters to make every movie have an unique name.. like, VA: Blood Sisters, VA: Frostbite, VA: Sadow Kiss (T.T)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Omoshiroi.

CoB game?

Is it not for computers then.. oh okay.

Did you see the VA movie trailer? I didn't really like it, but I still have a big faith the actual movie will be good. I love Zoey for Rose and the Lissa.
Sorry to say but yeah, it's not for computers.

Yep. Well, we can't really expect much from the trailer, now it looks like VA is just another kind of romance vampire movie (like a certain "other" vampire movie I'm sure you know) and it's kinda confusing that it lacks Dmitri. But I do hope that it will be much, much better than the "other".

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

That's terrible and you should feel bad :bnah

How about reading? you usually read right? iirc



Still using a crappy phone? :p #joinandroid
Old habits die hard. :p

Even I'm bored of reading. I've re-read some favorite books, but I'm still bored.

Not crappy. :-_- It's Nokia. One or two generation(s) before Lumia.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

A member of the resistance, are you?
What if it is me who is a member of the resistance? *raise an eyebrow*

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

So cute. :mono What series next? FFXV? :XD

Hm. I didn't notice that.
Of course it's cute. :mono Not sure yet. I'll have to see what series I'm crazy about when I make a new set. But for now, I don't even want to open Photoshop. *bleh*

I hope it will be for computers, really. For Android, I may never see its full version for free...

I had just know that series had a movie adaptation a while ago. -___- A trailer is already out? I searched back then and didn't find anything. I was so tired looking at the novels I read all adapted into movie, but at least the cast looks pretty good. I can only hope it won't fail...
I wonder why they make it for Android instead of computer.

I think it's a good thing that I befriend a facebook VA fans club. The moment the trailer is out, it appears in my news feed right away. :oh
I can only hope for the same thing too... Anyway, I'm a bit surprised Mason is handsome. Hahaha. :p

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I think the movie should be good. It's release date is 14 Feb 2014 ^^
Wow. Interesting choice for release date.

I'm pretty prepared for book movies to be a bit different and not so great, I want to enjoy them. Now though, I'm not sure when I'll even get to see City of Bones. xD
For some reason, I'm not excited about CoB movie. :oh

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Other than that... Where is my Dimitri????
We notice the same thing. No Dimitri. Haha. Oh wait, he appears only a few seconds. Blink-and-you'll-miss-it kind of appearance.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top