Help The Vagabond scan is recruiting!!!

Rob Gucci

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
6
Age
37
Country
Spain
Greetings, our scan group is recruiting more translators. We are a group of enthusiasts who have created our own scan group in order to translate series of our own choosing. Our staff members decide on what to work, you can leave your suggestion and we will vote on it. If you're interested please let me know. Keep in mind that it's nothing more than a hobby, we do it our free time and have fun together. Thank you for your attention.
 
Last edited:

Sofia_zhou1

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 8, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
20
Country
China
Dear Vagabond Scan Team,

I am Sofia Zhou (Chinese nationality but lived abroad, currently in China) and I am contacting you to ask you whether you are still recruiting translators. I am fluent in several languages (In order or fluency- English, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean) and I have past experiences.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Kind regards,
Sofia Zhou
 
Top