The vanylla thread

vanylla

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
128
Reaction score
19
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I did not know about this section until today so my thread opens now...
I am a internatinal translator for One Piece and Fairy Tail translating almost every chapter from english to german...

So if you have any questions or comments or just a few things that you want to say ... then do it right hear!!!
 

Jinoh

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
365
Reaction score
249
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Favorite dishes? :P

Favorite music genre and bands?

Favorite manga/anime/game genres?"

that's it for now :P
 

vanylla

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
128
Reaction score
19
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Favorite music genre and bands: Oh just some fine engl. Hip Hop, Rap & R'n'B...
So its Chris Brown, Lil Wayne or J.Timberlake...

Favorite Manga/Anime: Yeah as I'm translating... its One Piece and Fairy Tail ... I do not read or watch any other except the german Naruto releases up to vol. 27 or so... no spoilers there...

Favorite game genres: As I got a PS3 I most likely play Call of Duty 4 and Nba 2k8... on it... so its sport and shooter...
On PC I play counterstrike on steam...

Ans oooops I'm sorry ... don't know what you mean with dishes... sry
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Hmm.. let start with the usual questions :p

What made you involved in translating in the first place?

One Piece lover :nod We need more people! Hmm... what's your favorite arc and why?
 

Jinoh

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
365
Reaction score
249
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
with dishes I meant your favorite food :P
 

vanylla

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
128
Reaction score
19
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@bax:
It was kinda my situation before i started translating...
Nobody did german OP transes... and i was fascinated by mangahelpers...
So i just thought: why not? and started translating... first i did not release them but then I wanted to make them official and mangahelpers was perfect...!
And for Fairy Tail it was quite easier... I just searched for a nice Shonen to read and translate that wasn`t that far with the story... and therefore i started with Chapter 54 I think^^
And another important reason was that I think translating the english chapters improves my english and helps me to get better marks in the school :D

And yeah I love on peace and my favourite Arc ... hmm... should be Sky Island... or Thiller Bark... dunno cauz my favorite character is shanks and he was in no Arc for a long time...
but I think Thriller Bark is my favorite... 2 shichinukai ... this is insane if you look back to the time in eastblue xD

@gin0va:
Oh okay thanks for that...
yeah my favorite food is green pasta with a cheese sauce... so delicious:D...
And with that a fresh cooled coke... I'm in heaven....

THANK YOU BOTH FOR REPLYING...!
 
Top