you wanted to sing bieber? 


I wanted to TROLL!you wanted to sing bieber?![]()



Nope. Not today.i was expecting some lovely lyrics![]()
That's exactly what I did!trying to sing but I don't know...
i loved it lissa, was really funny 
You are! But with less "OMG" and more singing. xDI'm never doing that..again..nnnooo


You didn't put it in the wrong thread...I knew you would see that..it wasa mistake..go listen to..put it in the right thread this time



She should just undelete it, honestly. I guess she thought I'd ban her or somethingI wonder what the previous one was about then![]()

Well honestly having the fact that I wasn't banned, I think it's ok. xDShe should just undelete it, honestly. I guess she thought I'd ban her or something![]()
pff. that wasn't in my mind at all. I just thought, oops in the wrong thread. that's allShe should just undelete it, honestly. I guess she thought I'd ban her or something![]()
one of my favorite songsI wonder what the previous one was about then![]()
It wasn't in the wrong thread...unless Bob moved it or somethingpff. that wasn't in my mind at all. I just thought, oops in the wrong thread. that's all
