Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Zimbo vost a rat story with a vampire accent.

Maybe Gry can coo for a bit?

:derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She was in front of me telling me to laugh like those strange anime characters like 'hohoho':fan and other unconventional anime chuckles, and I ended up laughing because of that. :XD
:rofl
Maybe your sis can do one like that xD.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Man, I was trying to find the old vost of me singing the first One Piece theme to use as a bit of fun campaigning. Sucks that old Vocaroo links expire..
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Man, I was trying to find the old vost of me singing the first One Piece theme to use as a bit of fun campaigning. Sucks that old Vocaroo links expire..
I have one of your vosts singing... Can't remember the name of the song though.

Once I get home I'll listen to some of the vosts. Looking for to Asia's voice :wowsoBOB
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
you don't like my singing :pout
I liked, I was just referring that you sang once (and was asking me to do the same) :XD sing proudly with your whole heart , that's the secret. Which song will be the next? French sounds cool.

:rofl
Maybe your sis can do one like that xD.
I told her the same, but she says she's too shy to do that :XD And she liked scav's idea and wanted me to sing either.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@Organizized well well well
You out did yourself:super
Bravo..cheating is good lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I have one of your vosts singing... Can't remember the name of the song though.
I really hope those never see the light of day. Just wanted that one in particular for this special occasion. :sweat

@Organizized well well well
You out did yourself:super
Bravo..cheating is good lmao
Cheating? This was just a pure, harmless reminder to make the right choice in certain polls. :derp No cheating about it.
But thanks. :blush
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,570
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Zimbo vost a rat story with a vampire accent.
I don't often do requests... should I read it in a vampire accent, or does the rat have to speak with a vampire accent?

Couldn't find a story like that - but my daughter has a book about a mouse who lives in a clock...

With a little bit of improvisation it easily became a rat with a vampire accent - though I am not sure it improved the story all that much.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I want to hear your voice but yeah...ignore Ancy. She shouldn’t be taken seriously unless she does one herself and not hide
In the corner waiting for everyone else...
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Asia I finally heard your voice and I have to say, you need to listen to your sister. She sounds like she's got good ideas :nod

And Orgz, damn dude! Pulling out all the stops! Hide your votes cos this man is about to take them all! :xd
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
What a noisy mouse you are Zimbo.
Pulling a Magi on us...

I heard the baby :zomg
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
liked, I was just referring that you sang once (and was asking me to do the same) :XD sing proudly with your whole heart , that's the secret. Which song will be the next? French sounds cool.
not just once xD do one in portuguese and i'll follow with one in french :p
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
not just once xD do one in portuguese and i'll follow with one in french :p
:XD I'm too shy for that, my sis said that if I sing, she will record her laugh, though.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
And Orgz, damn dude! Pulling out all the stops! Hide your votes cos this man is about to take them all! :xd
Was more of a fun thing to do than real campaigning but I’ll take it. :blush

(Was considering making the vost for the Manga Wars Hangout thread but I’m not that comfortable outside the Fun Forum and don’t think they’d understand that I was doing it for fun.. x)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That was love lissa....love

:confetti
:confetti
:confetti
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
G I love your country acent.
 
Top