
you should not be saying this xDDDDD!wait... what?! you're a girl @Erinyes?!faith in humanity destroyed![]()

Im the only one who doeesnt sound as you expected@Erinyes sound nothing like how I read you
Oi girl, don't push your luckErin should sing to us next. She sounds like she could sing well.![]()
I can't even talk and you want me to sing !
I guess it's because you talked so hushed and low, it goes in contrast with how I read most of your posts.Im the only one who doeesnt sound as you expected![]()

, i was asked like thousands time to repeat and then they pretend to understand
and yup when i have to deal with people , or wtv I prefer to use emails than phone, for exple 

I believe you also in the gang of lovely voice that could sing well juviiiErin should sing to us next. She sounds like she could sing well.![]()

There's no one worse than me singing. I can break your windows in Tunisia if I start now.Lovely voice you have there erin
Honestly I don't remember the promise for the voice but good job past me
Now we closer to panda who had the privilege to meet ya by one step
I believe you also in the gang of lovely voice that could sing well juviii![]()
Well, I tend to stumble even in French, when in certain situations, but if I'm in a middle of a convo, in English, I would even more and it would translate by a stronger accent and difficulty to find my words. In the recording my accent might have sounded less stronger, due to the fact I was talking alone, I was just outside with my phone in an absolute empty park, no-one to hear me around. But yeah lack of confidence and being reserved doesn't help.Having confidence is easier to say hard to do.
I've talked to @Anera before and shes french aslo like you not too confident with speaking English but can do it when needed or forced to.
Having said that, I think you sound awesome and love this French English accent.
We're not in contact but hope shes doing well.Well, I tend to stumble even in French, when in certain situations, but if I'm in a middle of a convo, in English, I would even more and it would translate by a stronger accent and difficulty to find my words. In the recording my accent might have sounded less stronger, due to the fact I was talking alone, I was just outside with my phone in an absolute empty park, no-one to hear me around. But yeah lack of confidence and being reserved doesn't help.
I do remember Anera, i haven't seen her around for a while btw, still in touch with her? Hope she'd come.
what voice program can I use for this?
how I do I copy it here?![]()
Online Voice Recorder | Record, Save, & Share Voice | Reverb
Reverb is an entirely free online voice recorder which doesn't require any registration or sign-up. Record your voice and share it with a link.reverb.chat
Try this
how I do I copy it here?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---