Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,134
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yep lots of vost. Nice to hear Blai. :hug
E3 - Nice drunk vost. :XD

IMP sorry for my mistake.... :paperbag
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Any other new vosts? REVIVAL
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Buggy2flychatcher....

:?bunny

I missed it~

:-_-
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,134
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ Imp: Hmm... looks like someone revived it?

@ Bugz: Where your vost @? :(

@Farfalla : It's my belief that usually when making a vost, its best not to think :p
And yeah please do record something. <3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,134
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Awesome Farfalla add more when you can or just want to say something.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,134
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That was done in a sexual way. E3 make one! :yelling
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Orgz always puts all to shame with his awesome vosts ):
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,134
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ E3: yeah
@ Imp: I knnow

@ everyone else - I made a new one :)


@ Respone to Hyst:

Yeah it was the song you linked. I dl'd it after listening thought it was pretty cool.
Yeah seems Destiny was Mia and no response >_> I'll send her the thread link maybe she didn't see it. ^^;

@ Tina - glad you liked my reply and no it wasn't supposed to sound like you. I was just being silly because of bugzee's never gona vost thing.

Your voice has a little accent and it comes off as super cute to me. <3
 
Last edited:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@ Charlie’s vost on February 23: First of all, because it needs to be said, the song in the background is amazing!! Gackt~ Regarding Valentines, the person I was going to confess is
still a secret
I was going to post my confession but Cupid, knowing how shy I am , advised me against it because he thought it was better to do it privately. I might have not confessed using Cupid’s help, but I did send that special person something for Valentine’s Day. ;)

@ Hystzen’s vost on March 10: Well…I did accept “the love letter” you sent me on VD, so I guess you and Gackt were my valentines for that day.

Moderator Notice:
Still a secret? :p~ Charlie
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
dont kill me charlie :crying

Moderator Notice:
Hmmm.... :plot ~ Charlie
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
@ E3: yeah
@ Imp: I knnow

@ everyone else - I made a new one :)
<hr noshade size="1">
@ Respone to Hyst:

Yeah it was the song you linked. I dl'd it after listening thought it was pretty cool.
Yeah seems Destiny was Mia and no response >_> I'll send her the thread link maybe she didn't see it. ^^;

@ Tina - glad you liked my reply and no it wasn't supposed to sound like you. I was just being silly because of bugzee's never gona vost thing.

Your voice has a little accent and it comes off as super cute to me. <3
Accent? Really? :XD Well I'm glad you don't find it annoying.:tem
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Wooooo! I thought you were gonna start singing "Ja må han leva" to the "Happy Birthday"-melody first, but you surprised me. :tem Thanks, man! :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Voice Recording Thread - Chat with us~!

:wtf :zomg you're awesome!!! certified rockstarr
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
*Cough*

Lazy people. This thread was started for a reason. >.>
 
Top