Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The whole point was to battle Blai and Orgz or at least join their face off. Since they're both Euros, I thought it would be nice to fight against them. I thought you were volunteering. :p
Mmm...well you were giving out suggestions.

I don't have the polish or the panache they have ._.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
But Charlie, I don't really know any songs about graduation....
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But Charlie, I don't really know any songs about graduation....
Sing one you know about =) . The graduation thing was just a suggestion. Because it was something recent.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I guess I can try... If I don't like the sound I won't upload it though...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Asclepius :hurr

Who's this "Mandy" you sing of? I didn't know you were into yuri :nuts ...thought it was only yaoi......though...Barry Manilow does make sense to that end :rofl
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Asclepius, I love that song! It's really beautiful.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Asclepius :hurr

Who's this "Mandy" you sing of? I didn't know you were into yuri :nuts ...thought it was only yaoi......though...Barry Manilow does make sense to that end :rofl
You answered yourself, it's just a Barry Manilow song.

There are a few very cheesey songs that i like. c_k or Charlie asked to make a vost and i decided to sing Mandy.

Asclepius, I love that song! It's really beautiful.
I can't help liking certain love songs like Mandy. Really touching.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: The Voice Recording Thread - Chat with us~!

Troll Mode:
Kdowns what is horrible isn't the audio quality but your voice :derp

Serious Mode:
Nice work Kd :thumbs, though the audio quality really ruined a bit :darn
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kevin nice and singing. Too bad the audio was a little messed up but all in all pretty good and thanks for finally doing it. :hug

Lets zee if we can get Naomi to follow up ~~~ zing.

Any-takers for the next vost? :wtf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, when ever I find a decent Mic around my house or go buy one I'll re record.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Naomi - Nice vost, birds and all included. I thought when you mentioned that you don't have an accent, it sound like partially like you had one. ^^

Someone-else go next. :p
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Eh, Not as bad of an accent I know for some people... She really doesn't have an accent if much. There was only one word it sounded like she had one though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The funniest part about her Vost is when she says she doesn't have an accent, a little twinge of an accent comes out :rofl Don't know if it's Texan or not though....:XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Naomidee, you have birds! o.o What are they? And you sound like you're someone close to me, hard to describe what I mean though. xD

Charlie, your voice sounds nice! :amuse
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just heard orgz and bob's vost.

Nice voice bob and I agree with orgz, we need more vosters.

Bob's voice reminded me a little of blai from when he vosted a while back - or was that just me?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Erm yeah, sorry it took me a year to finally make a vost; funny thing is I only ordered my headset yesterday and it came this morning. If I knew it was gonna be that fast, I'd had done it ages ago. Look forward to more vosts from me; you're gonna get sick of hearing my voice soon! :derp

Orgz sounds sooooo close to complete drunkeness! :lmao

@Charlie: Blai?! :gwah
[c]You're :blai v2 - grats :p[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Eh, Not as bad of an accent I know for some people... She really doesn't have an accent if much. There was only one word it sounded like she had one though.
Which word? :yelling

The funniest part about her Vost is when she says she doesn't have an accent, a little twinge of an accent comes out :rofl Don't know if it's Texan or not though....:XD
NO U. :yelling

Well I do have a little bit of a Minnesotan accent, but it only comes out when I'm drunk or having a brain fart or something.

[c]Maybe that's what it was :?bunny[/c]


Naomidee, you have birds! o.o What are they? And you sound like you're someone close to me, hard to describe what I mean though. xD

Charlie, your voice sounds nice! :amuse
Two parakeets and a cockatiel. :amuse
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I know it's incorrect and doesn't really make sense, but hearing goldb's vost makes me wanna say "Booyakasha" :hee
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Nao: right when you said you didn't have an accent is when there was a twinge of an accent. :XD

goldb: I like your accent~ :nod

orgz: Will you continue making your epic singing vosts, which made me nominate you for epic member? (vote for him when the time comes~)
 
Top