Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, I didn't drink. But they're there :edu
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I got home too late, the party lasted longer than I thought :sweat and the alcohol ban was upheld but my uncles cranky lol
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Tina such a cute voice! :hurr

I'm going to make that my morning alarm :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Tinaaaaaa! :x3 Too cute! :wtf Can't... contain... must... scream.... AAAAA, TINA! :squish Your voice sounds sooooo cute, you suit the song perfectly! Or the song suits you... :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Tina! :hug

I demand for more vosts! :yelling
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Not only that, more singing vosts! :allthe
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, you will. My skype activities depend on it :eyeroll
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yes, you will. My skype activities depend on it :eyeroll
I can't believe myself sometimes, you know? :fail

Oh the shame! :x3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
SCAV! finally! sure took your time to record a video but thanks for keeping your end of the bargain. I'll do mine tomorrow at latest :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Adi ~~~~ nice singing! You've been Ipad2'ded. (listened to vost on iPad :))
Charlie asks for more vosts !!!!


Scav nice vost as well but not sure what you talked about. :Haha

:notsure
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Bobby~~~~!!!! :x3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I quick summary of what my recording said:

"Hi everyone and scav, sorry it's taken me so long to record something, I've been busy with work and spent my time after work last night at my sister's. Above that, I've just been lazy when at home. I hope to hear some recordings in people's mother tongues, french or just english. Bye!"
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Mother tongues, eh? :XD I wonder if it wll be too weird if I talk in my mother tongue.
 
Top