- Joined
- Sep 6, 2008
- Messages
- 6,426
- Reaction score
- 3,487
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Huh you're the one who posted a song by Edith Piaf and Celine Dion first.good suggestion Gats....but let's be real...Celine is one in a million ...no one can sing like her
I like Tal as well....it's easier
*At least there are less spelling problems to deal with compared to Edith Piaf's, I think.
TAL's song is not very appealing to me, the meaning behind her lyrics and the way it's worded inspire me less.
---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------
But hey what am I saying ? We're not in an official contest or something. If you find it easier be my guest. I just think it would still be cuter to listen you with the ones I posted even if it's not perfect. But well, I guess you're able to prove me wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

I know.....
, whilst TAL's is more commercial....The difference between them is passion...classics are on a total different level...and it's difficult to sing those songs because one lacks that fiery and passionate voice of Celine and/or Edit...at least I do

































