Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I demand more sisterly vosts! :allthe

I miss the Nana-Tata duo btw.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Because it was your idea.. :mono
For shame Lise, shame :hmph

You guys gonna sing a song for us next or what? :pout

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Also Tina, you realise that in the 2mins you spend mumbling you could've recorded a few lines to a song? :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For shame Lise, shame :hmph

You guys gonna sing a song for us next or what? :pout

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Also Tina, you realise that in the 2mins you spend mumbling you could've recorded a few lines to a song? :XD
Boby you will sing, wont you? Wont you?

:wtf
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
For shame Lise, shame :hmph

You guys gonna sing a song for us next or what? :pout

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Also Tina, you realise that in the 2mins you spend mumbling you could've recorded a few lines to a song? :XD
Maybe. :hmph I don't want everyone in the house to hear it though.:derp
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
I might contribute to the singing voice record thing. :blush Can I choice my own song? :whistle
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I might contribute to the singing voice record thing. :blush Can I choice my own song? :whistle
Yes you can :nod

Yup, you don't have to listen to Charlie :nod Get Tina to do one too :derp
Bobs - whys that??
I said you can do your own song too???

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

Wow - Sing vosts request more please~~~~~~~~~~~

Lise - :love
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Gnut, you funny. xD

I like your tember. ^^
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
gnut has just become my favourite voster. :rofl
 
Top