no thanksThanks!
Let's hear an Xmas song from you as well, the real not Kira XD.
BTW that goku face! Pricelsss!

Goku is from shinobi..
so why don't you record a christmas song for us? @shinobi

no thanksThanks!
Let's hear an Xmas song from you as well, the real not Kira XD.
BTW that goku face! Pricelsss!


But...it's ...Xmas.no thanks![]()

Let's do!!
Exactly! It's Xmas.. not Kira Sings DayBut...it's ...Xmas.

you heard cha-chu @shinobi ! you have no choice!Let's do!!

Same differenceExactly! It's Xmas.. not Kira Sings Day![]()
.Yasu son, I've been running through the forums[?], Ive been running with the mh'ers to get to you?you heard cha-chu @shinobi ! you have no choice!![]()


I thought that was the case already.But you're gonna find out that the audio I posted before wasn't me![]()

It's for the greater good

Let me judge that '+'.It's for the greater good![]()

How can I threat my own subordinates...Nice voice there, Arjuna-kun
King and empire? Are you threatening us?![]()

How can I threat my own subordinates...
And yeah,Brandish the mod here is my General.

Happy new year to you both 


That was a big coincidence when we both record to greet New YearsNice Nice , Elu and ArjuHappy new year to you both
or should we call you king Arju now?
cute Elu![]()





Don't try to understand what he saysWhat....?![]()
