Oct 1, 2011 #601 xi0 あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form Administrator Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 65,179 Reaction score 30,225 Gender Male Country O rly?
Oct 1, 2011 #602 kdowns Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jun 4, 2009 Messages 2,887 Reaction score 1,822 Age 33 Gender Male Country Yeah... Rlly.
Oct 1, 2011 #603 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,757 Reaction score 26,053 Gender Male Country 21? You killed a chicken.
Oct 1, 2011 #604 xi0 あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form Administrator Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 65,179 Reaction score 30,225 Gender Male Country Charlie
Oct 1, 2011 #605 Naomi MH's Most Beautiful Member有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 6, 2010 Messages 3,193 Reaction score 6,936 Gender Hidden Country Well we have learned that Charlie is somewhat evil, but it's really nothing in comparison to Gary.
Oct 1, 2011 #606 xi0 あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form Administrator Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 65,179 Reaction score 30,225 Gender Male Country Old crotch Vost addiction U 'mirin?
Oct 2, 2011 #607 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,757 Reaction score 26,053 Gender Male Country Poke fun at commander Charles? *correction - ^^;
Oct 2, 2011 #608 Naomi MH's Most Beautiful Member有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 6, 2010 Messages 3,193 Reaction score 6,936 Gender Hidden Country He's 'mirin fosho. Also, old GARAGE!
Oct 2, 2011 #609 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,757 Reaction score 26,053 Gender Male Country The most cuss'n I've ever done was when... ---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ---------- Sucky impressions v2.
The most cuss'n I've ever done was when... ---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ---------- Sucky impressions v2.
Oct 3, 2011 #610 Organizized Pirate King in the North有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Scavenger Hunter Supreme Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 4,334 Reaction score 22,337 Gender Male Country That's a looooooot of vosts.. Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
Oct 3, 2011 #611 blai Corporate伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Apr 20, 2008 Messages 12,457 Reaction score 6,167 Gender Male Country I HAS FUN IDEA HAR HAR HAR PS - FIZZLEBEES!!!
Oct 3, 2011 #612 goldb Strongest Under the Sun神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 27,709 Reaction score 27,506 Gender Male Country Lots of vosts! Cool idea Adam!
Oct 4, 2011 #613 Naomi MH's Most Beautiful Member有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 6, 2010 Messages 3,193 Reaction score 6,936 Gender Hidden Country I switched the words around in my last sentence. Do you guys ever do that?
Oct 4, 2011 #614 xi0 あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form Administrator Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 65,179 Reaction score 30,225 Gender Male Country Charlie impression Bad ears? and Orgz Blai...consistency much? and a 1st voice riddle at the end (sorry I thought of it spontaneously during my long ponderous vost) Another question and I'm turning into Asus with these vosts xD ---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ---------- Rude?...Prejudice!!! Charlie ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ---------- Knife with you!!
Charlie impression Bad ears? and Orgz Blai...consistency much? and a 1st voice riddle at the end (sorry I thought of it spontaneously during my long ponderous vost) Another question and I'm turning into Asus with these vosts xD ---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ---------- Rude?...Prejudice!!! Charlie ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ---------- Knife with you!!
Oct 4, 2011 #615 Naomi MH's Most Beautiful Member有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 6, 2010 Messages 3,193 Reaction score 6,936 Gender Hidden Country My first attempt at an impression/impersonation. I wonder if the person I'm mimicking is well know enough?
My first attempt at an impression/impersonation. I wonder if the person I'm mimicking is well know enough?
Oct 4, 2011 #616 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,757 Reaction score 26,053 Gender Male Country Time for a drink ~ ( Kevin forgive me ) *forgive any inaudible mumblings. : s@#$% ---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ---------- olive you?
Time for a drink ~ ( Kevin forgive me ) *forgive any inaudible mumblings. : s@#$% ---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ---------- olive you?
Oct 4, 2011 #617 xi0 あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form Administrator Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 65,179 Reaction score 30,225 Gender Male Country http://vocaroo.com/?media=vXM3tUw4rgDRaZwSz
Oct 5, 2011 #618 Organizized Pirate King in the North有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Scavenger Hunter Supreme Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 4,334 Reaction score 22,337 Gender Male Country My "guesses"...? An impression!
Oct 5, 2011 #619 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,757 Reaction score 26,053 Gender Male Country So here we have it ~~~ Orgz ~~ Gary ~~~ Naomi ~~~ Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
Oct 5, 2011 #620 Organizized Pirate King in the North有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Scavenger Hunter Supreme Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 4,334 Reaction score 22,337 Gender Male Country Now I feel bad for... "BD". Also, Linkin Park. ------------------------------- I can barely hear you... Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
Now I feel bad for... "BD". Also, Linkin Park. ------------------------------- I can barely hear you...