Fun Thread The Voice Recording Thread - Chat with us~!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,329
Reaction score
24,939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I want to post but I am not sure whether I want to reveal my latino accent to the world.... perhaps I should just speak in spanish and have 1 in a hundred persons understand me lol....
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,329
Reaction score
24,939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
^LOL. I would advise against eating my soul.... too much evil to digest.... :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Wow I'm glad to see this thread is running well. Y'all sound awesome, am a little busy and stressed out to make a decent record at the moment, but I'm gonna join you on sunday at the latest!
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
THAT POST WAS AWESOME :XD ahahhaha ...
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
lo again and another addition ....here
 
Last edited:
Top