Fun Thread The Voice Recording Thread - Chat with us~!

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Tina told me what was going on here in this thread, and I think you guys sound so awesome. :superThis is my first attempt with lots o noise, which may hurt your ears. Piano sounds off beat, and I mumble rather than sing a song, but I post it anyway knowing that I would never post any if I try to make a better one. So ... here it is. (In English & Japanese)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Hi! ^^

Please ignore what I say about any sounds, apparently, no sounds could be heard, justin the beginning... :sweat
 
Top