Nov 1, 2012 #761 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,758 Reaction score 26,062 Gender Male Country Happy Birthday ~
Nov 4, 2012 #762 goldb Strongest Under the Sun神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 27,709 Reaction score 27,506 Gender Male Country ---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ---------- Bloody hell! Had to record this 3 times!! First time I accidentally clicked "record" again and second time I closed the tab! Enjoy it, I hope... L'histoire de la Vie ---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ---------- Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ---------- Bloody hell! Had to record this 3 times!! First time I accidentally clicked "record" again and second time I closed the tab! Enjoy it, I hope... L'histoire de la Vie ---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------
Nov 10, 2012 #763 k-dom Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 6,280 Reaction score 2,460 Gender Male Country OK here is the French tongue twister challenge: Un chasseur sachant chasser doit savoir chasser sans son chien Here is a slow record http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KmJahV4qZ4 And my pathetic attempt : http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YjjcMPNvNP I didn't remember it was that hard. I couldn't say it twice in a row successfully :-)
OK here is the French tongue twister challenge: Un chasseur sachant chasser doit savoir chasser sans son chien Here is a slow record http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KmJahV4qZ4 And my pathetic attempt : http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YjjcMPNvNP I didn't remember it was that hard. I couldn't say it twice in a row successfully :-)
Nov 10, 2012 #764 Dried Ambrosia A Symphony For Your Taste Buds有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 21, 2011 Messages 2,659 Reaction score 5,929 Gender Female Country Brace YOSELF
Nov 10, 2012 #765 Riku Dirty Blonde有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Mangahelper Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 3,735 Reaction score 17,766 Country Ancy asked for it
Nov 11, 2012 #766 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,758 Reaction score 26,062 Gender Male Country Going French: Un Cha
Nov 11, 2012 #767 Riku Dirty Blonde有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Mangahelper Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 3,735 Reaction score 17,766 Country Okay, finnish tongue twisting time: Appilan pappilan apupapin papupata pankolla kiehuu ja kuohuu. Saying it slowly My attempt Difficulty level 2.
Okay, finnish tongue twisting time: Appilan pappilan apupapin papupata pankolla kiehuu ja kuohuu. Saying it slowly My attempt Difficulty level 2.
Nov 11, 2012 #768 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,758 Reaction score 26,062 Gender Male Country Going Finnish - Appilan Pappilan'' *Excuse - the part where I make it a curse.
Nov 11, 2012 #769 k-dom Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 6,280 Reaction score 2,460 Gender Male Country OK I have no idea what I said but I tried :-) patati patata Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 #770 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,758 Reaction score 26,062 Gender Male Country Anyone can still do the other challenges btw - heres a new one in Malayalam. Koottam Koodi koottaan kootti, koottaan koottaan koottam koodi. http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ufev58qwce Spoiler: Harder challenge - it just looks hard but it aint Manassilavattatthu Manassilayi Ennu Parranal Manassilayatum Manassilavilla. Manassilayo? http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZxKlC15xhE http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZxKlC15xhE
Anyone can still do the other challenges btw - heres a new one in Malayalam. Koottam Koodi koottaan kootti, koottaan koottaan koottam koodi. http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ufev58qwce Spoiler: Harder challenge - it just looks hard but it aint Manassilavattatthu Manassilayi Ennu Parranal Manassilayatum Manassilavilla. Manassilayo? http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZxKlC15xhE http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZxKlC15xhE
Nov 11, 2012 #771 Imperium Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 31, 2007 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 10,351 Gender Hidden Country Sorry, I have a bit of a cold. Usts challenge. I wrote the note to self in my profile so I wouldnt forget, ust.
Sorry, I have a bit of a cold. Usts challenge. I wrote the note to self in my profile so I wouldnt forget, ust.
Nov 12, 2012 #772 scav MH's Most Passionate Member伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Oct 25, 2010 Messages 11,919 Reaction score 10,372 Gender Hidden Country blablabla
Nov 13, 2012 #773 k-dom Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 6,280 Reaction score 2,460 Gender Male Country My Malayalam gloubiboulgas Kootam Koodi Mana mana
Nov 20, 2012 #774 goldb Strongest Under the Sun神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 27,709 Reaction score 27,506 Gender Male Country I dunno if this is clear or not~
Nov 23, 2012 #775 Totinona Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 886 Reaction score 8,968 Country Tina Lise finale
Nov 24, 2012 #776 Lolisose Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Nov 24, 2012 Messages 171 Reaction score 132 Gender Female Country Yellow, domo~~~~
Nov 24, 2012 #777 goldb Strongest Under the Sun神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 27,709 Reaction score 27,506 Gender Male Country
Nov 24, 2012 #778 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,758 Reaction score 26,062 Gender Male Country Tina2
Nov 24, 2012 #779 goldb Strongest Under the Sun神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 27,709 Reaction score 27,506 Gender Male Country Chaaaaaaaaaali~
Nov 24, 2012 #780 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,758 Reaction score 26,062 Gender Male Country Bad audio bob !!!