Life The way you turned out.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Zelx, you mean procrastinating??

:XD But yeah, that's what I'm good at too...:crying
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I have that procrastination problem too. And a concentration one. I used to do things more eaisly and when I think about them.
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
This is an interesting thread...I think personality-wise I'm satisfied how I turned out, and I say this in past tense, because it would take some major(most likely tragic) event to change my personality...

In other areas...I'm still turning out I guess:p...and it's not like I have a specific goal in mind so...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
1st-5th grade: I wanted to be Batman
6th grade-3rd year college: I wanted to be a Rock Star (bassist/vox/producer).
work-present: I want to be a chef/owner of my own little bed and breakfast, that grows and raises everything we serve "in-compound".

Though my priorities may have changed, I'd still love to either be Batman or a Rock Star... what can I say? Boys don't grow up, we just get bigger... :P
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There's a reason to why things like cars, boats/yachts, private airplanes, guitars, collectibles, and other forms of electronic devices are called "toys for big boys". Hahaha!
 

Ochiru

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
24
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Sadly to say no I remember as a kid I wanted to be cool guy who would be a good at jokes wisecracking and such but well now that Im here all I can say that Im nothing like that since im very serious,anti social,quiet bit sour person but well I have my reasons and those are probably the right reasons why I became like this and not like the one I imagined becoming as a kid. All I can say that Im like I imagined myself as older is that well I always imagined becoming a great martial artist and well I think Ive kept that promise to myself quite well.But yeah possible reason for me not being like I imagined are few turns in my life which turned my life sour....
 
Top