UPDATE! New category added: Special One Piece Art Contest! Click HERE for details!
First of all, I'd like to apologize for the lateness regarding the prizes for the winners of the autumn contest and the start of this one. As some of you guys know, I spent almost one month in Europe, so I couldn't do much over there, it was such a rush ^^; Now I'm back, and I'll work on the winners' badges and on this new contest. Sorry, sorry! >.<
We also decided to implement a new submission system for the contest - in fact it's not new, we're actually going back to the roots. I noticed that many users had problems when posting in the Photoplog: either by finding it too confusing, or simply being halted by techinical problems. It was also a bit of hassle to evaluate the submissions and vote there.
So, by popular demand, you can now just post the pictures (as a clickable thumbnail) in the thread for each contest. You can still use the Photoplog to host them though - but you have to post the thumbnail in the thread to participate. Read more about this on each category's thread.
This post contains the basic information that regards all the contests. Feel free to ask questions!
I have a question, the picture will not have any limit to it design or content... true or am i wrong???
another question( i know i said one question) what are limit of it human figure in the uploaded picture??
Is there an example of how well you should be to colour to enter to advance colouring contest? Because I'm not entirely confindant to enter the advance set, but I don't want to be unfair for unexperienced colourists either since I have done digital colouring for quite a few years .
It looks like most people use digital means for their drawings, but I don't have one of those computer programs, I can only work with traditional mediums (paints, pens, etc.). Is this okay?
The usual spoiler rules apply, there's a waiting period of 48h after the chapter is out. For everyone's safety, I'd ask you to hold it a bit more, being that you can submit stuff until march 6 ^^
Sorry to bother you but I keep having this message "Uploaded releases are disabled for this Manga due to (current) licensing issues. MangaHelpers administration are aware of this and are following up on the issue with relevant parties."
Is it a problem with what I've done or with the submission process?
If someone enters two can they win two prizes if theyre good enough ?
The reason I ask is , I have two pieces I really like , one for the coloured competition category and another for the One Piece catergory.
The One Piece contest has its own special prizes separate from the other winter art contests; so, you are eligible to win the rewards of both contests if you win both.
I don't see how we could protect your work, sorry...this is the internet, after all. ^^; As you've seen, you have to upload your work in a public image hosting site or here, so I think the best that you can do to protect yourself is signing your work or adding a watermark to it.