The Winter Art Contest

Paccu-Jay Official

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ah okay , it has my name on it anyways
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Dammit :nerve
I really want that volume but I don't have time to come up with something before the deadline.
Although I'll try my best to do something and good luck guys. :shakefist
 

PhoenixRoy

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 27, 2007
Messages
252
Reaction score
102
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just to be sure, we can submit on the day of March 6th, right? Like what's the end time? Is it something like 12 am est?
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No idea of which is your timezone, try http://www.timeanddate.com/. The submissions will close at March 7th, 00:00, gmt 0 - you have the entire March 6th to post.


Submissions are over, thanks everyone!
Threads locked temporarily for organization. :)
 
Last edited:

Waking_Dreamer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
724
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How will the voting take place?
 
Last edited:

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm just waiting until the Signature contest is sorted out, then there will be polls in all the threads. I'll announce it here, in the main page and in the shoutbox when it starts. :)


The voting has started! You have until March 20th to choose your favorites! :D
 
Last edited:
Top