- Joined
- Apr 13, 2006
- Messages
- 1,590
- Reaction score
- 20
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The Xbox360 Thread
I should preface this by saying, i dont own one of these. I just happen to be friends with a dormmate that has it. What do you guys think of the system? I have to admit, i wasnt a fan of the xbox but something about playing the 360, in HD that makes me like it
. I love NBA 2K7 (btw, the 2k series has ALWAYS been the superior system) but i always find myself on the losing side when crunch time comes. Gears of War is soo good but insanely difficult on the...insane difficulty. Anyways, what games do you like, are you looking forward to, etc?
I should preface this by saying, i dont own one of these. I just happen to be friends with a dormmate that has it. What do you guys think of the system? I have to admit, i wasnt a fan of the xbox but something about playing the 360, in HD that makes me like it
. I love NBA 2K7 (btw, the 2k series has ALWAYS been the superior system) but i always find myself on the losing side when crunch time comes. Gears of War is soo good but insanely difficult on the...insane difficulty. Anyways, what games do you like, are you looking forward to, etc?
Gears of War is great too but haven't had much time to play it but the graphics are just amazing on HDTV and the online is pretty fun too love the chainsaw heh. I think I might buy Rainbow Six Vegas soon and looking forward to Halo 3 like everyone else.





