Whoa I love that theory. And really having the pieces scattered makes it hard for anyone to bring a challenge. I wonder though could she stand up to more than one 13 month? Granted the person using two would have to withstand the Ghost but if anyone could do it (my money is 50/50 split between Yuri and Androssi) then she’d be in trouble.
I guess if Adori is a regular then it’s more likely that Androssi will get them all and Anak is going to support her on that, despite the connection to the Green April and her mom. That will bring their relationship full circle.
Big problem with that idea though is a lot of Rankers have the 13 months...
I don't know even know how somebody would do that. How do you even hold 12 weapons at the same time? Maybe in Rainbow Undecember the arms inventory one?
Though they are going to have to go unseal Enne Zahard first to even try because Colorless December is sealed with her supposedly. Which probably means breaking her out of her labyrinth wherever that is. So once they get that far maybe things will be a bit easier because Enne can go toe to toe with Adori.
Interesting idea... She would basically be a princess with whose job is to be an anti princess. She'd have to be in on the whole "zahard doesn't want to marry" thing.
As for the rings that make up half the key... I am not inclined to thinking zahard actually was careless. The plan with the key seems to be to basically throw it away. He has half the princesses fighting over a red herring which even if ever attained would still require all the missing rings to do its thing.
It would be a paranoid move for Zahard. That's for sure. It would also show a huge amount of trust in Adori because like you said, she'd have to know the truth and if the truth leaked that he's been jerking them all around for thousands of years the other princesses would be PISSED.
I'd say the 10 Families would be too but they have to know already right? Gustav and Blossom almost certainly do. Unless Zahard convinced them to stay quiet somehow. Which is something I'm not sure how he'd do.
Another problem with it is timing. Adori is younger than Garam. We know that because SIU made a point of saying that Garam once fought her when she had only been a Ranker for 100 years and got her ass kicked. If Zahard was going to do something like that it seems like something he would have done from the very beginning.