The Zarosaki thread!

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I think Exa's a he.


Lame, it does look like a work in progress, but I have to say Chiyo's hair looks pretty real there! (If you'd get rid of the outlines, it'd look even more photographic, but of course people would probably kill you for messing with Kishimoto's lineart...)

I'd definitely recommend coloring Chiyo's eyes in the last panel, it was a bit too jarring seeing her eyes as white there.

Nice job on Chiyo's sleeve in the second panel. :)
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
LamE said:
Aw.. I’m sorry. Here’s a small “present”. It’s a work in progress page. By the time we get to this chapter you have forgotten it already anyway  :). Feel free to give suggestions if you like.

http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v31ch278160ef.png
great idea LamE for showing a preview of your page..i think we should at least show them some of our colored pages ..the unfinished ones of course :)

Edit:  feeling special for leaving the 201st comment on this thread :bow I can't believe it's 14 pages already!!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
*gasp* I was comment # 200. I feel special.
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
I'm not that drunk :/

Atleast not as much as I will be tomorrow..

So be sure to be around then...yeah..
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Exa, what do you like to drink? =O
 

LamE

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
You're talking to me?

I've got to do better? At least it's more than 1 page isn't it :/
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
He meant 14 pages of comments on this thread, not the page 14 colouring :p

Btw, seems like Exa's spam posts aren't deleted because they're funny enough... :D
 

LamE

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Oops. Well I actually finished 14 pages, so it was possible.

I'll just let other people spam the thread now...
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
It's a shame how low the world has gone if my posts are considered to be funny..
 

eaballer10

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Exa said:
It's a shame how low the world has gone if my posts are considered to be funny..
LOL (:amuse)

15 Pages...
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Sooo...

Anyone visited our nice website lately?

Though it would be so much nicer site if I could answer that without asking..
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Put a link to your website in your signature? ( I don't even know what the address is o_O )
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Righty.. And here I was so sure I had done that already.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Pretty sweet, and darn convenient too. :)


EDIT: I went ahead and downloaded some early chapters that I didn't have before, and just wanted to drop a note that pages 10 & 11 are switched around in chapter 247.
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
That problem was fixed already once..

Poor Reaver is just such a aksjdayi32646324326756 that he never knows anything that's going on.

I'll fix that in a second.

edit: done
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Which zaroski member has the biggest penis? :oh
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hermie = Sai-wannabe? :sweatdrop
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hmm..i know i don't have one.. :sweat
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Running out of questions are we?
 
Top