The Zarosaki thread!

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Zarosaki released 259, hoorah y'all!!
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
We were thinking about that but nothing has been done for that..

...maybe soon.

edit yesreleased<3
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I like drawing special effects more than anything else (for example lightning), so I think I can understand how you feel about coloring jutsus, Exa.

The Exa said:
My love for Deididdy > Stiluz's love for her.
Was wondering about this... you feel Deidara is female?

EDIT: Didn't realize there was a second page of questions.

Cool, 259 released ^^
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
FOR ME SHE WILL ALWAYS BE A GIRL NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Gotcha ^^

Do you think Deidara will get hi... HER hands back?
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Yep, no doubt about it. Maybe not immediately, but eventually she will be back with even greater bangs then last time <3
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
100+ pages!!!!! that's a lot.. *doing the math...about 20 pages per chapter..* that's 5 chapters!!bet Stiluz and Reaver did as much pages a yours.
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Nah, I think they both have approx half of what I've done. Reaver maybe a bit more then the norwegian kid, but not my numbers. Maybe soon though..
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
The Exa said:
Nah, I think they both have approx half of what I've done. Reaver maybe a bit more then the norwegian kid, but not my numbers. Maybe soon though..
1. I'm older than you.
2. Norway > Finland
3. Fine, but my pages rock.
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
1. You wish.
2. Finland - Norway 7-3
3. FINE
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
you guys seem to be having a wonderful time here too- (norway against finland brawl)

anyways- my main questions are probably the most important

1) How do you get rewarded for this? it is incredible what you do-

2) will you continue forever(i mean till the end of naruto manga- a long time to come)

God i love your color pages- i have replaced all my HQ chapters from 245 to 259 with yours- just awesome dudes!!!
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
I'm always having a wonderful time when we're talking about Zarosaki.

1) How do you get rewarded for this?
- I'm am rewarded everytime I see a post like this one. But maybe even more than that, I love it when a chapter comes together and I can read it in full colors. There's just so much more in them then in regular black and white ones. You can see so many more details and the action looks ten times as badass. Not to mention that I'm ready to cry everytime I see a page that makes me go "OMG".

2) Will you continue forever?
- I hope so. That's why WE NEED MORE MEMBERS, JOIN NOW! (andforcebattytorejoinwhileyouareatit)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
If you could change anything about the color designs in the Naruto anime, what would it be?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
1. Do you prefer to use Shannaro! or Inane cleans to use for your translations? [if you want to answer that...]
2. Would you use Japflap version when you arrive at the newer chapters, or won't they allow you to use them? (answer: i don't know/that's still far away ;))
3. Would you like to be asked a third question? And what would you want me asking you? ^^' ( translation: is there something you would like to tell, but hasn't been asked yet )
 

Pazuzu

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
173
Reaction score
87
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
1. It depends, page by page. You'll notice from the released chapters that the scans used tend to alternate. It really depends on the person colouring that specific page, and which clean they'd prefer to use as a base.

2. Dunno. We're so ridiculously far behind that the two Big Groups'll probably have them done by the time we catch up.

3. As much wood as it could before it's all chucked out.

And Exa will answer GK's question.
 

eaballer10

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Khaludh said:
1. Do you prefer to use Shannaro! or Inane cleans to use for your translations? [if you want to answer that...]
2. Would you use Japflap version when you arrive at the newer chapters, or won't they allow you to use them? (answer: i don't know/that's still far away ;))
3. Would you like to be asked a third question? And what would you want me asking you? ^^' ( translation: is there something you would like to tell, but hasn't been asked yet )
I have no problems answering ANY questions...

1. As far as translations go, I like Inane. Pazuzu is awesome. But as far as the cleaning is concerned, I like Shannaro. For me, it all depends on the page determining which scan to use.

2. And for Japflap. I've been downloading their releases since they first started making english chaps. (and I downloading a few of their French chaps awhile agio, since I knew I would understand it pretty well.) I really like Japflap, and they are a fan favorite, but as far using their release NOW, I would say no. :( They're cleans are awesome, but exactly as well as Shannaro's NO one's are as good as Shannaro's. That wouldn't really be much of a problem, though, but their translations are the same as Shannaro's, too (same translator). Therefore, I would probably just wait awhile. But once the whole "catch up" thing happens, all opinions will change...

3. I'm sure there's some stuff you guys would like to know that you don't, but you gotta ask 'cuz I don't know what you know. :p

ASK MORE! :smile-big
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
If you could change anything about the color designs in the Naruto anime, what would it be?
- I bet there's tons of stuff I would like to change, I just can't think of those now. But I highly disliked the way they used the colors in Tsukiyoumi..
 

eaballer10

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gold Knight said:
If you could change anything about the color designs in the Naruto anime, what would it be?
Oh yeah, GK... I can't really tell you about colors. Believe it or not, I'M COLOR BLIND! that's why I stick to bases and palettes
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Gold Knight said:
If you could change anything about the color designs in the Naruto anime, what would it be?
I'd change one thing, and that's the last fucking rasengan in 134. I mean, Naruto's in kyuubi mode, using the red chakra, so why the hell is that awfull blue color there? (I did show them up in 260 with my oodama though <3)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
^ Way to go Stiluz :smile-big

What is your favorite cover you've ever colored?

Do you prefer coloring covers over coloring pages (with panels)?

Are double spreads difficult to do?
 
Top