The Exa said:
They will be out. Eventually. 274, like said before, is only missing a page.. 275 & 276 few more then that.. As for Gaiden, eventually. Be patient or go get yourself a timetravelzdevice.
Unfortunately I haven't heard from Lame lately. He mentioned something about the shitty fans that only support shitty coloring styles & he made his way to the corner. Hopefully he'll be back soon <3
ANYWAYSILLCOLORTODAYSOMETHINGYESSSSS
That is so true. I have to admit I was dissapointed that most people thought it was well ok /alright, moderately acceptabable,... and that more people loved cell-shading.
And maybe it's true that not everything I coloured was that great, but I DID spend 3 months (all weekdays) to colour chapter 278. I thought that was demotivating, but the poll was more depressing...
I didn't feel like posting for a while, until I heard of Shippuuden, about a week ago.
Apparently one page is missing in chapter 274. I'll colour it if you can say which page it is. After Reaver finishes 275 and 276, Zarosaki has finished an whole arc. Not bad, not bad at all.
It's nice to hear I'm not forgotten already.
