The Zarosaki thread!

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Exa, we loffs you, so give us the damn chapter, you whore. :mad :p
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
eaballer10 said:
5 more to go... :crying
You suck.. 6 more to go. Zarosaki-posts don't count.
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
This is spam since I'm bored at school.

*handseals*
*loads up chakra*
*runs at Exa*
"CHIDORI!!!!!"
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
woot ten more comments!!!? aww come on now Exa....don't put the chapters in hostage for so long. just release them as an advance bday gift for Zarosaki. :eyeroll i may not be a member for so long, but i know Zarosaki's 1st bday is coming up soon.
.......

:wtf pretty please!!! :wtf

........
so that we can party :party
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
You know.. Even if we released, you're not off the hook.

I need you to ask me some questions so I can get myself into the business again. I'm slowly doing stuff that needs to be done, but there's still lots for me to do before I can get myself back to the 5 pages in a week with super colorz -mode.

So.. SPAM"
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ok, question you need, question i'll ask..
1. On the future releases, which chapter are you most proud off?
2. Are you planning anything special for Zarosaki's 1st aniversary?
3. What would you do if Pierrot casted a male voice (itachi like/byakuya like) for Deidei on part 2 :s?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
What's your favourite smilie on this board? (yeah, I'm running out, but I need my Zarosaki fix 3:)
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Thankyou<3

On the future releases, which chapter are you most proud off?
- Out of the finished ones, most definitely 278. Reaver's 262 looks pale compared to that. And obviously, I have high hopes for 277.

Are you planning anything special for Zarosaki's 1st aniversary?
- There should be something, so we'll see.. Maybe

What would you do if Pierrot casted a male voice (itachi like/byakuya like) for Deidei on part 2 s?
- I would rape them.

What's your favourite smilie on this board?
- :amuse[br]Posted at: April 21, 2006, 11:43:01 AM_________________________________________________HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ZAROSAKI!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
The Exa said:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ZAROSAKI!
:knk :knk :knk :woo :knk ( <= insider in the "happydance" maffia )[br]Posted at: April 24, 2006, 03:19:12 PM_________________________________________________Exa, does the fact that you are so different have anything to do with the fact that you are scandinavian? :oh

What kind of music do you like? ( to all Zarosaki members :p - and yeah, i actually want to know, not a standard question just because i want to post something this time :p )
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Khal said:
Exa, does the fact that you are so different have anything to do with the fact that you are scandinavian? :oh
You trying to say that all scandinavians are "different", now? :yelling








...Zarosaki, are Dutch people weirder than scandinavians? :oh
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
I'll answer to the questions later. Let's just smile and have fun for today :amuse
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Hermie said:
You trying to say that all scandinavians are "different", now? :yelling
Well, it most certainly looks like that's what i'm getting at, aye? :nuts

*smiles and has fun*

*notices homework on his desktop*

*fake-smiles and goes to make it :crying*
 

Reaver Reload

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
"What kind of music do you like?"
I have a broad taste in music, but I take a particular shine to punk metal and a bit of techno. My favourite groups are Ramones, Blindspott, Theory of a Deadman, Safri Duo, Daft Punk, Black Eyed Peas, AC / DC, Chemical Brothers, Megadeth, and Regurgitator.

And my top favourites right now are: Blindspott - Nil by Mouth and Black Eyed Peas - Sexy

Oh, and I must apologise for the excessive attention whoring by Exa in the last few days. (Or in general.)
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Khal said:
Exa, does the fact that you are so different have anything to do with the fact that you are scandinavian? :oh

What kind of music do you like? ( to all Zarosaki members :p - and yeah, i actually want to know, not a standard question just because i want to post something this time :p )
I'm scandinavian too, and I'm almost not different! Remember, Scandinavians > All.

Music: Um...all kinds of stuff. I have lots of anime music, and other stuff too, I'm not into music genres but stuff like..stuff.

Also, I was bored so I did this, imagine a Zarosaki style Berserk color chapter with stuff like this :amuse

 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Exa, does the fact that you are so different have anything to do with the fact that you are scandinavian?
- I'm not different :cry It's just your imagination. But if I were, it would have nothing to do with me being scandinavian, which bytheway I'm so not.. But look at Stiluz, he's scandinavian and he's quite the same as all of you.

What kind of music do you like?
- Bad music. You wouldn't want to know more about that.. And then I have tons of supercool anime/FF/movie stuff I like to listen. Hard to tell any favorite OSTs, but they all pwn in their own way. Though Fruits Basket has some funky OSTs :amuse

...Zarosaki, are Dutch people weirder than scandinavians?
- Never. Lame, being dutch and all, is quite the same as most normal(ish) people out there.

But there's like this superish fire like couple hundred metres away and I must go and take a look how the cool firefighters take care of it.

Edit: Andohyeah, give Stiluz some credit for coloring as super page as he did.
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
The Exa said:
What kind of music do you like?
- Bad music. You wouldn't want to know more about that..
Sure they do. Satanistic rock ftw.
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
You could only wish it's rock..

Or satanistic..

:/
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Well, i don't read Berserk, but that picture sure rocks :D Who's that?
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Griffith, badass guy. Check out the anime and read the manga, pure awesomeness.

And Exa, that crap you sent me was both.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Well... you got me interested.... in Exa's music that is :p
Upload a piece, and we'll judge :kukuku
*brings pinky to lips and laughs maniacally*

And yeah, perhaps i'll read Berserk next then... for now i have about 200 anime episodes downloaded that i have yet to watch, so that comes first...
 
Top