The Zarosaki thread!

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Na-aah Stien. That was Radiohead (Idioteque if someone's interested, the one that was said to be Ishida's theme..). Nothing to do with satanissmasdasdas, maybe with rock but I have no idea. And I bet the people here knows the band. It's just some weirdo shit that's nice to listen every once in a while but it's far far away from the music I normally listen. So stfu when you don't know a thing.

And psh, I won't be uploading anything from you..

And yes, read Berserk. It's awesome. And 200 ain't nothing :amuse
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
200 anime episodes..that's a lot. With all those episodes to watch you'll have no time in doing other things like..sleep :P. Oh well, different people different preferences...even in music. Me, I listen to almost everything, I guess, and my preferences change from time to time. However, when i color i listen to anime OSTs. Everytime i play those, my sister is giving me this wierd look, and says "what the heck are you playing?O_o" :D
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
clarity142 said:
Everytime i play those, my sister is giving me this wierd look, and says "what the heck are you playing?O_o" :D
Sounds familiar :D ( the weird look part that is ). Sister looks at me ( normally a rock/metal fan - "the not that heavy but still guitars ones" - fan ) while listening to the second Naruto ending, with an expression that is best described as "dude, have you gone emo?!". Anyway, with the current speed i go through those episodes, i'll arrive at the fillers this time next year... 0_o

And what IS sleep actually, i wonder?
( my eyes are starting to look like Ryuk's - check my avatar - and the fact holidays have just started isn't helping at all :xp )

EDIT: ... actually... i AM starting to look like the Ryuk on the avatar, but with a big and pointy nose...!! 0_o
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
And what IS sleep actually, i wonder?

Sleep is when you lay in bed, shut your eyes and let yourself wonder in the dreamland. Easiest life chore :p. You better try it or else you'll not only look like Ryuk with pointy nose your skin will turn grey as well. ;)

Stiluz-sama super Berserk manga page. Your colorings always pwns.

Anyways, there are things that i'm curious about..and it applies to all Zarosaki members. :amuse
- How long have you been coloring?
- What is the first naruto character you colored?
- What kind of coloring style did you first used?
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Anyways, there are things that i'm curious about..and it applies to all Zarosaki members. :amuse
- How long have you been coloring?

That would be a little over a year or so.

- What is the first naruto character you colored?

Naruto himself :D

- What kind of coloring style did you first used?

First cell-shading, then Exa got me to use soft-shading. :( Blame him.
 

LamE

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I started colouring in June last year.

The first Character I coloured was Tenten (cover 25-something), since it was not so complicated. After that I mainly coloured Sakura’s Sasori’s and Chiyo’s. I coloured Deidara three times… all of them deformed (2x exploding and once affected by sharingan).

The first pic was already an attempt to soft-shade. I never considered cell-shading

Small present for the people who visit this thread:

I’m so demotivated to colour right now… I don’t even feel like finishing/adjusting this pic right now :(.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Dude, don't tell me that's a colouring ^^
Did you copy real pictures into that pre-coloured pic and editted them a bit?
( as in: coloured the bg, added the bodies? )
 

LamE

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Coloured them myself. Still, I should change a couple of things, but I don't really feel like it now. It needs some more work.

If you like the skin colour, chapter 278 should be quite interesting for ya (that and the special jutsu's)

Though 277 has far more cooler looking moves. Stiluz has the best chapter of us all...
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
...yeah. 277 is <3. Since I'm working on the pages in a chronologically order, you'll see how my coloring improves for each page I do. You always learn something new everytime you do a pic :amuse
 

LamE

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I kinda agree that most of the times the pages get better. However, I chose to do the cool pages last. That way I was more motivated to colour the boring ones ( a bunch of those in 278).

Also, now those pages are the best coloured of all the pages in my chapter. Besides that I tweaked nearly every page once I was done, so it really doesn't matter in which order I coloured them.

I've heard 265 should be here any time now. Of course, you'll have to please Exa though.  time to type something lurkers :p
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I have one question right now, i need you guys to teach me how you do such a difficult thing.

HOW THE HELL did you get The Exa from floodposting this thread in the past few days?! :s
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
The poor guy is so demotivated for life and stuff. I'm still working slowly through 277, should get around doing page 7 sometime today or something. This chapter will be a bang!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Stiluz said:
The poor guy is so demotivated for life and stuff.
Hey there, Exa, life is boring, just ignore it, colour for us again!! And spam this thread up!! ( so the world will stay spinning etc )
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Eventually.. Maybe..
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Hmmz, how to get Exa motivated again...

Anybody has some cool Deidei fanart here?
 

Reaver Reload

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I actually have a badass Deidei wallpaper which I made soley for Exa, but since he was such a cock to me last night he can wait.

Oh, and I have found a way to forum whore from work. Reaver: 1 Productivity: 0

Stay tuned for a 306 release in the next few days. Yes, that's right. a 306 release.
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Yes, you heard right. A 306 release.

306.
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
....











:o
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Zarosaki on Berserk chapters would be pure awesomeness. *Dreams of such a day*

Exa, let's say reincarnation is for real, who/what would you want to be in your next life?

And Lame. FINISH. NOW. :nuts

306!?? Whoa, quite a leap :o
 

Reaver Reload

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's purely an "experimental" leap. Eaballer and I are team-colouring this chapter to see what the public response is like. If it's beyond our expectations, we'll consider a jump. If it's about average, we'll continue like we are. And if nothing, well.. that would be terrible, wouldn't it?

Reincarnation - I always wanted to be Brad Pitt. I mean, Angelina Jolie, and Jennifer Aniston. Cmon.
 
Top