The Zarosaki thread!

No OnE

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
306 - That'll be sweet :D You guys following the Sasuke-pirate flow and giving him a hat/parrot or making him samurai like he actually is?
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Not so sure what will happen to Sasuke..

BUT

I can tell you that in this chapter there's going to be something wannabesuperish for every Exa-fan out there :amuse
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Sounds great, we can't wait! :D
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
OMG306RELEASESOONREAVERISWORKINGONTHELASTPAGEANDIMSTAYINGAWAKEINTHEMIDDLEOFTHENIGHTWAITINGZOMG.
 

LamE

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
YAY! Chapter's out. Good job Reaver!

Apparently if I read all your comments, people prefer cell-shading over soft shading. WHY :o. Or is it just because of consistency in the chapter?


I finished the pic :amuse... sorta


(http://www.uploadtemple.com/view.php/1148241397.png)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
*Nosebleed*

*Goes to check out 306* =o ( Yes, I'm slow )
 

Reaver Reload

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
thanks LamE <3
And you'll notice Exa suffered serious emotional fallout over the popularity of cell-shading, so he launched a counter-attack and released 278, exactly 24 hours after my 306 was released. In desperation, he's on a crusade to prove to people that they should be reading soft-shaded chapters instead of cell-shaded ones.

Personally, I think we should just keep doing whatever we're doing. Soft shading and cell shading both rock. I'm gonna download your 278 when I get home tonight, I can't wait to see it! :D
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Preview:



OMG

FU CELLSHADE

Aaand I totally missed this one:

Exa, let's say reincarnation is for real, who/what would you want to be in your next life?
- I would so not want to be a human.. Animals ftw. Just hanging around eating stuff all days. Wouldn't really matter what type of a creature I'd be. Nothing ugly though, I hate ugly animals. Maybe a bird. They're funky and can just go wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
That looks soooo electrifying!

And why not be a hawk?
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Nah.. Hawk is not my type of a bird.. I think I'd prefer to be something like a starling of some kind..
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Lemme look in my Big Book of Birds:

starling

"Starlings are small to medium-sized birds that make their presence felt near human habitations by their ceaseless activity, loud calling, and squabbling. In general appearance they are rather variable, since forest-dwelling forms, like the Hill myna and the African glossy starlings, tend to have broad, rounded wings, whereas those species that live in drier, more open habitats, such as the Common and Wattled starlings, have longer and more pointed wings. The legs and feet are fairly large and strong, and the birds tend to walk rather than hop. In the oxpeckers, two African species in the genus Buphagus, the toes are also long and sharp, to enable the birds to cling to the pelts of large mammals..."

Hey! The Wattled starling's ability to regrow feathers could solve the mystery of curing human baldness! You could be the hero of every bald human being in the world, Exa!
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
I could even be my own hero <3

(meaningthatlosingmyhairismybiggestfear:O)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
If you were a starling, you wouldn't have to worry about hair.
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Which just makes me more certain that being a starling would be the best choice for me.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Exa, the Wattled starling.



This has inspired me to start a thread in General Discussion centering on the question, "If you could be any animal, what would you be?" Thanks, Exa.
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
No problem, starlings ftw.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
The Exa said:
(meaningthatlosingmyhairismybiggestfear:O)
probably explains why 80% of your avatar shows just that, hair
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Yeah.. But it's all because Deidara has the most wicked hair-style in Naruto.. Kimimaro's is superawesome as well and the third place goes to post-timeskip Ino.. No character with superawesomishly cool hair-style can be bad. (Note: Chouji's & Jiraiya's are not cool :/)

And talking about hair, did I already mentioned that Sasuke's new hair should be most definitely longer? It's like exactly the same he had before. I was so disappointed. Orochimaru-like hair would look so evil on him. Though not with the current shirt/top/whatever. He should go to the shop and buy some cloak with fishnets. Fishnetty cloak, long hair and without the random waist-thingy, he would have the ultimately superish outfit.

...yeah
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I still think Kakashi has the most wicked hair-style =D

I think Sasuke's hair suits him especially well 'cause of all the electricity he can now seemingly radiate at will...
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Kakashi's hair is okay, but it's so ahrghgrhghgasdg to color :crying

Anyesmaybeyourerightwithssasukebutistillsaythehairshouldatleastbeabitlonger
 
Top