The Zarosaki thread!

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Gold Knight said:
I still think Kakashi has the most wicked hair-style =D
When he sees post-timeskip sasuke his hair will surely "flop to the other side with excitement", assuming you remember where that came from :p

Also: yes, deidei's hair is cool, but that's just because the entire character is, just not very... handy? @_@

Do you like colouring hair, Exa?
Do you like colouring hair, other akats-... zarosaki members?
Is it difficult?
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Currently I love coloring hair. Can't say that too often. My skills like to go around in circles. Hair was the worst part to color while back, now it's probably my favorite thing. It's easy & fun thing to color these days, but maybe tomorrow it'll be shit again.. I've even learned to like coloring Naruto's/Kakashi's hair lately.

And it is difficult only occasionally..

Also..

DEIDIDDY WILL GET THE HANDS BACK!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Ofcourse, and then he she will kill naruto and orochimaru and the akatsuki leader and reign over the world with all nine tailed beast inside him her, but that's not the point ^^

Gonna make any more "exa's heart art" in the nearby future? :D
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Ohyessss

Uchiha Yondaime vs. Deidara II (check242page03forthefirstone) would make a super match. Probably the best possibility one right after Sasuke vs. Neji..

And currently I got other stuff to work on and the heart-art mood hasn't been here lately. We'll see. Keep me happy & stuff and maybe then :amuse
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
The Exa said:
Uchiha Yondaime vs. Deidara II (check242page03forthefirstone) would make a super match. Probably the best possibility one right after Sasuke vs. Neji..
What, the gaiden page with the explosion and Yondaime talking to Nameless Konoha Shinobi #24 before charging in? What's so Uchiha about that? <_<
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Uchiha Yondaime..

The Akatsuki Leader..

Bang..

So obvious what's going on..
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Khal said:
Do you like colouring hair, other akats-... zarosaki members?
Is it difficult?
d<d<ds<dsadadda HAIR SUCKS. :( Doing an entire chapter with Naruto is so aaaaaargh. I can deal with Kakashis, but Naruto's hair hates me. And I hate it. Genereally hair can be fine, but as Exa pointed out, sometimes you have periods where's it's just argh. Note: Page 8 done! (The superomfg page!). And you won't see if for a while, gyahahahha.
 

Reaver Reload

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Shhh.. and yes <3
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, It feels Kinda strange that I never posted here. Great work on coloring. Hopefully I'll get good enough at basing over the summer to help you guys. Hmmmmmm. Oh yeah.
Which Element do you like to color the best?
Which element is the most difficult to color?
Which element would you say looks the nicest after you finish SUPEROMG coloring it?
 

Reaver Reload

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I definitely like to colour tree foilage the most, but only when it's actual foilage, not just a shrub with a whole shitload of black lines through it.

I hate colouring rocks. They're not difficult, but when there's so freaking many of them... such as in 306... it can become difficult.

And I would definitely say wood and rocks look the best when I'm finished SUPEROMG'ing it.
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
o.k
how about this. same questions except you have to choose between
fire
water
ice
smoke
wood
earth
lightning
wind
 

Reaver Reload

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ooh, interesting. I think I would have to choose fire as my favourite to colour, since I can go nuts with special effects.

And ice and smoke are definitely the most difficult for me to replicate properly and make them recognisable, since they are constantly variating but have the same look.

And water looks by far the best when I bring out as much detail as possible.
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Lightnings & fire for the win.

Nothing beats the superomfg-glowy stuff. You can get the pictures look so totally different with them, where as the trees & earth are sorta just there. Not to mention I'm really not that good with them. However, water is probably the worst for me.. Impossible to make it look good :crying
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I think Reaver does a good job with the water, though. I especially like how he did the water in page 4 in chapter 256.
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Look at my 257 pages if you wanna know how water should look like. <3
Also, fire and lightning, yes. Always awesome.

But Exa, don't diss trees. Trees are awesome. You just need to make some strokes here and there,
some bumps and some lightning and voilá.
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Smoke and Water for me :amuse.....and iron sand
 

guiburi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Maldives
zarosaki rulez>>>>>>
go zaro
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Agreed.
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
:/ said:
[23:57] <Eaballer10> Exa...
[23:58] <Eaballer10> I just sued Khal 1,000,000 euros for using your "lack-of-spacebar-no-jutsu" in the Mod Lounge.
Weak, Khal, WEAK.
 
Top