Theory Theories about this last arc

Raad

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
83
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
After reading this last arc over, I noticed some things, maybe some of them already popped in your mind!

1) It's about Ickshonpay, we are now sure that he's one of GI's makers. But when I read this page http://www.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/331/12 I started to wonder if it was actually the only game of its kind in existence. The glorious white spear and the holy gold flag aren't items from GI, maybe there's another game out there. But then it could be just Ging who won in a card game and Ickshonpay is asking for revenge! :derp

Another thing about this character, does anybody have an idea about the "Pe" initials on his mask? Is it supposed to mean "physical education", emphasizing his nerdy side?

2) Could it be possible that some of Beyond's companions are originated from cocoons that Pariston provided? I mean we didn't hear anything about those cocoons since that Day X bubble bursted, this could be part of an explanation.

So what do you thing of this? Did you notice anything else during these last chapters? :)
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Two theories merged in one thread, lol. You could have divided since they're very different topics.

I think there is more games made of Nen. Sure, GI is the biggest scale one so far (At least as far as we know, it was pretty secretive and exclusively for Hunters) And since fulfilling tasks reinforces Nen to make wonderful items, I've no doubt there is many of these games out there.

And isn't PE written in HxH language?


For the second...I hope not. They wont be interesting and even If I did not disliked the chimeras, seeing them everywhere annoys me. Also more when we think that we will see them again whe Gyro appears.
 

Nevaeh

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
21
Gender
Female
Country
United States
After reading this last arc over, I noticed some things, maybe some of them already popped in your mind!

1) It's about Ickshonpay, we are now sure that he's one of GI's makers. But when I read this page http://www.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/331/12 I started to wonder if it was actually the only game of its kind in existence. The glorious white spear and the holy gold flag aren't items from GI, maybe there's another game out there. But then it could be just Ging who won in a card game and Ickshonpay is asking for revenge! :derp

Another thing about this character, does anybody have an idea about the "Pe" initials on his mask? Is it supposed to mean "physical education", emphasizing his nerdy side?

2) Could it be possible that some of Beyond's companions are originated from cocoons that Pariston provided? I mean we didn't hear anything about those cocoons since that Day X bubble bursted, this could be part of an explanation.

So what do you thing of this? Did you notice anything else during these last chapters? :)
1) It's definitely Greed Island. The spell shop in Masadora looks just like Ickshonpay. P.E. is just a reference to summer wars, the final enemy looks just like Ickshonpay, and is an Artificial Intelligence that hacked the cyberworld.




There must be a game only Gamemasters of Greed Island can play. I think all of the unique rare treasures are actually ancient treasures found by Ging while he was exploring ancient ruins & relics, such as the Luluka Ruins. Rather than selling them off, Ging must've thought it'd be more interesting to get a group of talented nen-users to protect them, and let them be prizes of a game. Either that, or there's a group of really powerful materialization/specialization nen users.

2) I also thought about this possibility, but Kakin seems to be a country based on China. Even Beyond Netero himself is based on the famous chinese general Guan Yu, so his underling's clothing looks chinese. Hoicoro, the king of Kakin also has the appearance of a chinese person. Therefore Beyond's companions are most likely not hybrid chimera ants, there's no indication that they're ants unlike Palm who has scales on her arms & legs.
 
Last edited:

Raad

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
83
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
For the second...I hope not. They wont be interesting and even If I did not disliked the chimeras, seeing them everywhere annoys me. Also more when we think that we will see them again whe Gyro appears.
Yeah it's the same with me, but I just wanted to talk about that possibility. Still I'd like to know what happened to those cocoons.

P.E. is just a reference to summer wars, the final enemy looks just like Ickshonpay, and is an Artificial Intelligence that hacked the cyberworld.
I'll go watch it right away!

Therefore Beyond's companions are most likely not hybrid chimera ants, there's no indication that they're ants unlike Palm who has scales on her arms & legs.
It's just some of them that gave me that impression, for example the one with a mushroom head, or the other one that looks like a puppet. Another is that fishmonger guy who looks like popeye, in the image below he looks like he has a tentacle instead of his left arm, maybe it's more likely that Togashi wanted to finish fast, yet the coincidence is a bit intriguing.

http://www.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/340/18
 
Last edited:
Top