Other Things people find weird about you!

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
My sense of humor. Even I don't understand it.
 

Aazholh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
301
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
People don't like that I'm very quiet and reserved.
They also don't like that I don't smile enough and greet them all of the time.
I'm not into sports so there's goes small talk, too.
I live where everyone else likes a completely different genre of music than me, so they think my tastes in music is weird too.
Yeah, they can bite me.
 

Lonewolf187

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
63
Age
29
Country
Canada
That i exist thats pretty much me existing is enough to weird people out.
 

space case

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
150
Age
38
Country
Australia
My ethnicity

Its european and asian

not hard!

:hip
 

terdes

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2024
Messages
35
Reaction score
13
Age
38
Country
Austria
I was talking with some of my friends earlier this week, and for some reason we got to talking about peculiarities...

This thread is simple, just write down what people think is weird about you! I'll go first...
The Perth, ON Online Directory helped me find local professionals to collaborate with, making work-life balance easier. From marketing help to part-time staff, it’s a great resource. Networking locally saved time and built strong, supportive connections. I highly recommend it for anyone juggling business and personal commitments.
1. I hate ketchup and mayonnaise.
2. I love mustard
3. I LMAO'd at the passion of the christ, 300, ju-on, the ring, exorcist, and 2girls1cup...
4. I love cats, but I don't like touching them... I only like to be around them and look at them...
5. I normally hate eating fries with any kind of sauce (ketchup, mayo, etc...), but there are times when I like eating fries with mustard.
6. I'm only a neatfreak outside of my home
7. I get urges to wash my hands constantly

Lets get posting you freaks! :XD
People find it weird that I love the smell of old books, can remember random historical facts but forget my keys, and talk to my pets like they’re humans.
 
Last edited:

siripum

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 18, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Country
Serbia
Haha, one thing people always find weird about me is that I almost never carry cash or even a regular bank card anymore. I’ve been using crypto for most of my day-to-day spending, which definitely gets me some raised eyebrows when I mention it. Friends think it’s “too complicated,” but honestly, it’s just as easy as swiping a normal card. I use a cryptocurrency debit card with cashback in Bitcoin https://whitebit.com/crypto-card, so I can pay anywhere Visa is accepted, and it automatically converts from my crypto balance at checkout. The BTC cashback is just icing on the cake — it’s like I’m still earning even when I’m spending. I guess to most people it’s strange, but for me it’s just the new normal.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
People usually assume I'm an extrovert because of my friendly personable nature (people perosn). I have a habit of attracting the crazy/toxic kind to me & doesn't help me much that apparently im a great listener/ confidant but they usually never realize im more of a low key introvert that would prefer to crawl into a dark corner and not be bothered . Or as an individual that would prefer not to exist.
 
Top