- Joined
- Dec 1, 2007
- Messages
- 950
- Reaction score
- 22
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
WOW..Oh yeah..This chapter was too great for me to wait for someone to make a thread
I LOVED Almieja's block! This is the best thing in the match so far, it revenged Robecaro's interception in the first clash and gave Tsubasa a great chance now! Can't wait for the next chapter! It was also cool when Tsubasa rushed through the Camp Nou for the first time, I felt with his mates the excitement of that moment..Wish I was there yelling with them
YEAAAH GO TSUBASAAA! Wow this is the best moment of this main character! We usually like the moments of our favourites and let Tsubasa in his normal super act alone d:
I LOVED Almieja's block! This is the best thing in the match so far, it revenged Robecaro's interception in the first clash and gave Tsubasa a great chance now! Can't wait for the next chapter! It was also cool when Tsubasa rushed through the Camp Nou for the first time, I felt with his mates the excitement of that moment..Wish I was there yelling with them
YEAAAH GO TSUBASAAA! Wow this is the best moment of this main character! We usually like the moments of our favourites and let Tsubasa in his normal super act alone d:
Last edited: