Question Three group release

chiresakura

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
210
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Can someone please tell me if it's possible to include three groups in a release?

Also to make a joint release do I need to be an officer in both groups? I'm a member in the second group and it's not coming up as an option for the co-release :/

thanks!
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
You got to be co-release uploader in the second group. I'll be changing to have to have list show for officers/members of a second group instead just co-release uploaders.
Also I'm sorry but you can't release for 3 groups at once.
 

chiresakura

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
210
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick reply!
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Looking at the code, you can already co-release when you are officer/member/upload/co-release of a second group.
 
Top