- Joined
- Apr 7, 2010
- Messages
- 593
- Reaction score
- 99
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi dear naruto experts,
Well we have seen time space ninjutsus by Minato and by Tobi - I would agree there is a space manipulation because Minato could go to any other places and Tobi could warp anything to absolutely different dimension... Well I think there is one more user which is Orochimaru he was also manipulating with dimensions...
But from all these examples we havent seen anything related to time? Have you ever thought about it dear experts? If so maybe there is still more to come from Tobis abilities)
Well we have seen time space ninjutsus by Minato and by Tobi - I would agree there is a space manipulation because Minato could go to any other places and Tobi could warp anything to absolutely different dimension... Well I think there is one more user which is Orochimaru he was also manipulating with dimensions...
But from all these examples we havent seen anything related to time? Have you ever thought about it dear experts? If so maybe there is still more to come from Tobis abilities)