Tista Ch4 Pg39

BleuVII

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I did some colorings of page 39 of Tista chapter 4. There are two versions of each, with different colors. The first version is taken off of the color palette from the poster included with Jump SQ's March Issue, whereas the second is based off of the colored page from Chapter 01.

There are also wallpapers posted below. I'll put the download links beneath the picture. Please just click "Save As".

Version 1 - Poster Colors


Version 2 - Chapter 1 Colors


And the Wallpapers

Version 1 - Poster Colors

Download (Save As)

Version 2 - Chapter 1 Colors

Download (Save As)
 

richvh

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
198
Reaction score
163
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How about 1280x1024 versions?
 

Aleyr

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
146
Reaction score
12
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I'm with richvh, a bigger version would be cool, thanks in advance.
 

BleuVII

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks for the comments. Thanks also for the votes everyone. I didn't actually think I'd win this week's contest.

Anyway, check Illuminati's forthcoming release of Tista Chapter 4 for full-size versions of the original picture and a 1280x1040 Wallpaper with a little bit different arrangement.
 
Top