To busy dancing to Bad Romance.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I dunno, Artemis Fowl is pretty good without the length or the plotholes. :3c
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Yuki! How's life treating you?
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I dunno, Artemis Fowl is pretty good without the length or the plotholes. :3c
I haven't read AF yet... I am currently focusing on the Percy Jackson books :p

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Hey Yuki! How's life treating you?
It's been okay :) I got a lot of books lately, and I am going book shopping again this weekend. Been making scarfs. (Anyone interested in a white scarf???) And I got a purple tu-tu. IT'S BLOODY PURPLE!!!!! (I'm not a girly girl, but still. It's awesome, I'd know, I'm wearing it now.)

Been listening to a lot of Adele too.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Read AF, it's definitely worth it, you creep. :derp
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I heard it was good... but I have other things I want to read. After Percy Jackson I'm going to try and read the Hunger Games...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
WHY? :bored
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Pheonix Down!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:derp

Hai. kdowns was reviving this thread.










Or trying to.
























Too early to say at this point.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
What is the reason for the number 21 on your username?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She broke 21 hearts
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She knows how to handle guys - her ice is on fire....
When she gets in the mood for rapid heart breaks
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Now this a good phoenix down, faust -.-
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Now this a good phoenix down, faust -.-
huh? :blink

---------- Post added April 06, 2013 at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was March 13, 2013 at 08:11 PM ----------

Happy Birthday
 
Top