To busy dancing to Bad Romance.

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I on a boat mother f***er take a look at me!
Yeah, ask away!
I am not new to MH, but I was forced to do this, sorta. *Blames scav, even though he has nothing to do with this.*
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm on a boat.

why blame me?O_O blame Dark lord if u have any problem :p
anyway whats ur name?
whats ur favorite mangas?
who's ur favorite mangas character?
can u describe urself with 3 words?
do u speak any other language than english?
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

why blame me?O_O blame Dark lord if u have any problem :p
I blame you, because I can. Dl hasn't done anything bad to me as of yet~
anyway whats ur name?
My name? Hehe, Here: Teighlor. Pronounced Taylor. My middle name is Autumn.
whats ur favorite mangas?
Favorite manga's... Hm.... D.Gray-man, Kuroshitsuji, Reborn, Bakuman, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, Bleach, stuff like that~

who's ur favorite mangas character?
Hm..... Kanda Yuu from D.Gray-man, Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji, Ciel from Kuroshitsuji, Usui from Kaichou wa maid sama, Mukuro from Reborn, Hibari from Reborn, Tsuna from Reborn, ECT.

can u describe urself with 3 words?
Erm.... Amazing, Hyper, Blunt.
do u speak any other language than english
Well, I was learning to speak French, but my friend who was teaching me fell off of the face of Fanfiction.net.... And I was going to learn Japanese, but I got lazy when doing that...
And I am trying to learn Spanish, because apparently I have blood from Spain and my grandma understands Spanish, so I wanna know what she says whenever she rarely talks in that language...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm on a boat.

I blame you, because I can. Dl hasn't done anything bad to me as of yet~
what did i do to u? :o
My name? Hehe, Here: Teighlor. Pronounced Taylor. My middle name is Autumn.
well nice to meet ya Teighlor

Favorite manga's... Hm.... D.Gray-man, Kuroshitsuji, Reborn, Bakuman, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, Bleach, stuff like that~
D.gray-man :fail
reborn :fail
Bakuman :zomg finally something good in that list
Bleach :fail
i don't know the others mangas of ur list:p But do u read some Manhwas?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

you made it. \o/ Now I spam questions~

From 1 to 10 how much do you love Cali?
Favorite subject in school?
Favorite Season?
what genre of music do you like?
Favorite artist?
Favorite food?
Favorite tv show?

More later. xD
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

what did i do to u? :o
*Shrugs*

well nice to meet ya Teighlor
Nice to meet ya too~!

D.gray-man :fail
reborn :fail
Bakuman :zomg finally something good in that list
Bleach :fail
i don't know the others mangas of ur list:p But do u read some Manhwas?
THEY DO NOT FAIL!!!!!!!!


you made it. \o/ Now I spam questions~
Oh, Yay~!

From 1 to 10 how much do you love Cali?
Hm.... An 8. It's nice and sunny here, and I like that. Though it is really.

cold in the winter... Buuuuurrrrrrrr. hehehe.

Favorite subject in school?
History. I love it so much~!

Favorite Season?
Summer or Spring. Probably Spring. But that's probably cause I get to garden with my grandma, and it's when my birthday is~

what genre of music do you like?
I love almost anything. I am starting to hate Rap though. Current rap that is. It is just dreadful. And the pop. I like older stuff actually, I love listening to 80's and 90's music.

Favorite artist?
DAVID BOWIE!!!! But I also really like Darren Criss and Panic! At The Disco.
Favorite food?
Pizza. I can't live without Pizza!! For my birthday, I make sure I get Pizza as a present.
And I am obsessed with Red Vines!!!

Favorite tv show?
Hm... I love Glee, Fringe, Family Guy, American Dad, and I can't think of any others right now XD

More later. xD
Hahaha okay~


And scav: I lied when I said I was learning Spanish, I know it ;D Well, a little bit...
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I'm on a boat.

Hey Yukilove.Whats going on. nice to see you made a thread;)

D.gray-man- approved
reborn -approved
Bakuman -nay
Bleach -its ok
Kaichou wa maid sama -awesome

Have you read Kimi no todoke?If no i advise you too.anyway welcome:amuse

Yeah btw manhwas suck and noone likes them ^^especially id.Oh charlie you were here?
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Nice Intro xD

Have you read any manhwas yet? *Korean manga*
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Hey Yukilove.Whats going on. nice to see you made a thread;)

D.gray-man- approved
reborn -approved
Bakuman -nay
Bleach -its ok
Kaichou wa maid sama -awesome

Have you read Kimi no todoke?If no i advise you too.anyway welcome:amuse
Not much, trying to apply to become a translator for English into Spanish~
I am glad I have your approval ~ But Bakuman is the best. It is one of my favorites~~

Yes, I have read it. Not all the way, but I am getting there... Haha
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I'm on a boat.

Not much, trying to apply to become a translator for English into Spanish~
I am glad I have your approval ~ But Bakuman is the best. It is one of my favorites~~

Yes, I have read it. Not all the way, but I am getting there... Haha
i dont hate bakuman its jsut kind boring for me.whos your favourite character in Reborn?
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Nice Intro xD

Have you read any manhwas yet? *Korean manga*
Haha, thanks Charlie!

Yes, I have read some. I have read 'Wait! Wolf' and a few more that I can't remember DX
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm on a boat.

manhwa are awesome, gb GTFO :yelling
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

i dont hate bakuman its jsut kind boring for me.whos your favourite character in Reborn?
Oh, I see. I love Bakuman though XD it is just very good.

Hm.... Mukuro. Yeah.


manhwa are awesome, gb GTFO :yelling
they are. But don't yell.
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I'm on a boat.

Yoooooooo riki-lite. Wassup? A lonely islands fan?

I hereby induct you into the FF chibi club. :oh Wait...I dont think that privilege is mine to dish out...ah well...:sbunny

Hows it like living in the state of LA? :3c
Ever been abroad?
Tea or Coffee?
Hotdogs or Burgers?
Coke or Pepsi?
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Yoooooooo riki-lite. Wassup?
HI! Not much. Listening to Blondie('Atomic'!), trying to evade math...
A lonely islands fan?
Yes! I love them! They are so funny XD!

I hereby induct you into the FF chibi club.
Thanks, but can you tell me what it is? I have been trying to find out since yesterday D:
:oh Wait...I dont think that privilege is mine to dish out...ah well...:sbunny
Oh, oh well, hahah.

Hows it like living in the state of LA? :3c
It's nice. I live by the ocean, so it gets a cold on the west side, but it's really nice. The beach is around 10 minutes away, so whenever I get the chance to go, I go! Other than that, it's okay, I guess. To much violence D:
Ever been abroad?
No. I have gotten the chance to go study the 7th grade in Japan, but my mom said no, seeing as she didn't want to be away from me. Ya know.
Tea or Coffee?
Tea. I hate the way coffee tastes. It's bitter and yucky. I love Rasberry tea with sugar! Really yummy!!!
Hotdogs or Burgers?
Burgers. I seldomly like hot dogs. I only like them when my uncle cooks them on his grill. They are fully cooked that way.
Coke or Pepsi?
Coke. But I love both~! I had one last night, But I hadly finished it D:
(Stupid stomach flu...)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

How blunt and hyper are you? :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Oh yuki, if you havent already seen the anime awards thread. Check it out, we could use some nominations. You can also add your support for characters already mentioned by other posters too.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

How blunt and hyper are you? :oh
Very1 :3c:pmg


Hahaha, okay Charlie, I'll get to it!

Oh guys, I am grounded for the next two weeks, so I will seldom be posting....
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

You don't act it online. Be more hyper! Do you get in trouble for acting like you did crack? :oh

Oh, why? what'd you do?
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Yeah why you grounded

what do you think of the Lonely Islands new stuff
Do you like any other paradoy/comedical music
How far away do you live from Modesto

and welcome to Mangahelpers
 
Top