- Joined
- Jan 27, 2010
- Messages
- 362
- Reaction score
- 221
- Age
- 29
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: I'm on a boat.

Haha,m yes!! I get i trouble alllll of the time because of it!! Like five minutes ago, I was yelled at for singing David Bowie, while 'accidently' hitting my older sister with pizza. Pssshhhh.
I failed math D:
(I snuck on again
)
It think it's awesome. I was laughing for like five minutes when I saw 'I just had Sex' it was funny XD
Yeah, I do. I like watching a lot of funny stuff, I can't name some off of the top of myhead though... I still consider Charlieissocoollike funny~
Pretty far,
I live South of San Deigo, but still pretty far away from Mexico. Like 20-35 minutes away from Burbank.
Hehe, thanks, I have been here for a year now, but still~
Hahaha!! I know, but I am more mellow onlineYou don't act it online. Be more hyper! Do you get in trouble for acting like you did crack?
Oh, why? what'd you do?

Haha,m yes!! I get i trouble alllll of the time because of it!! Like five minutes ago, I was yelled at for singing David Bowie, while 'accidently' hitting my older sister with pizza. Pssshhhh.
I failed math D:
(I snuck on again
)Moderator Notice:
Math needs to Die!
~ Charlie
Math needs to Die!
~ CharlieI just said why. HeheheheheheYeah why you grounded
what do you think of the Lonely Islands new stuff
Do you like any other paradoy/comedical music
How far away do you live from Modesto
and welcome to Mangahelpers
It think it's awesome. I was laughing for like five minutes when I saw 'I just had Sex' it was funny XD
Yeah, I do. I like watching a lot of funny stuff, I can't name some off of the top of myhead though... I still consider Charlieissocoollike funny~
Pretty far,
I live South of San Deigo, but still pretty far away from Mexico. Like 20-35 minutes away from Burbank.
Hehe, thanks, I have been here for a year now, but still~
Last edited by a moderator:

, they are all nice



Favorite SNL digital short?
I prefer movies due to the hot women, otherwise books due to them being original. <_< How'd you feel initially about TWilight?
But then again, she is fine with me calling her Grimmjow..... (bleach FTW) I personally can't decide weather or not I like the movies or not, I have only seen 1-4, and only 20 minutes of Deathly Hallows, and I am still trying to convince my dad to watch it with me, but he won't get out of the Bathroom D: 

