To busy dancing to Bad Romance.

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

You're odder! D:

Oh, what do you have? I had horrible cough on Sunday night into Monday that I woke up and was awake for few hours so early in the morning coughing my lungs out! Get it checked by a doctor; I did it and it turned out I had bronchitis.
No I'm not!

I don't know, I have to go to the doctors tomorrow, but It just won't leave... I am coughing my lungs out too... Igh... That sucks DXXX!!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

You are, you are you are!

Go to the doctor's. You probably have bronchitis. GOod luck and don't get sick leave from school! \o
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I'm on a boat.

What kind of boat? :hurr
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

You are, you are you are!

Go to the doctor's. You probably have bronchitis. GOod luck and don't get sick leave from school! \o
No, you are, you are!!!

I know. My mama said that I was gonna go tomorrow, but I doubt it.
She said that I might too....
I've already missed two days.....


What kind of boat? :hurr
A large one :hurr
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

No, you are times infinity! :yelling

Oh, darn. :<
 

Dlanor_A.Knox

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
475
Reaction score
335
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Re: I'm on a boat.

Heeey just popping out the dgm section xD boo~~

What is your favorite movie?
Did you ever did a fanboy scream x3?
What's your favorite school subject?
Can I have your Fanfiction account name~?
Do you draw~?
If you said yes; can you show a pic? if you said no try it xD!!!!
Are you a huggy person~? *sparkles*

hmmmm...
How late is it at your place xD???

Night night~ x3
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

No, you are times infinity! :yelling

Oh, darn. :<
NO! YOU ARE!


Sounds sexy, can I join? :hurr
I dunno. :hurr


Heeey just popping out the dgm section xD boo~~
Hey!!! DGM is the best, isn't it :D!

What is your favorite movie?
Rocky Horror Picture Show or a disney movie (Hercules, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, or Tangled.)

Did you ever did a fanboy scream x3?
Nah, I haven't, but I have fangirl-screamed.

What's your favorite school subject?
English or History.
Can I have your Fanfiction account name~?
Yes, I am usuilove21 and optimistic dreamer.
Do you draw~?
No, I can't draw for my life, I CAN color okay, however...

If you said yes; can you show a pic? if you said no try it xD!!!!
Here is two of the ones that I colored... http://yukilove21.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d346d8b
http://yukilove21.deviantart.com/art/KHR-Fran-156221013?q=gallery:yukilove21/13081964&qo=14
Are you a huggy person~? *sparkles*
Yes :zomg

hmmmm...
How late is it at your place xD???
It's not late at all here, it's 11:08 in the morning. I love weekends. To bad it's been WAY to hot in California. -__-
Night night~ x3
Night!!! *Waves*
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm on a boat.

wassup yuki? haven't see u since a while
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

wassup yuki? haven't see u since a while
SCAV!!!! *Hugs* Nothin' much. Writing fanfiction. I know D:! I have been super busy! With Math killing me. And I have to take the STAR testing soon, and the test takes place on my birthday! Yeah, my birthday is four days away!!! On the 6th.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

What is STAR?


Happy birthday smelly! :confetti
 
Last edited:

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm on a boat.

Ooooh~ Just saw your name at the bottom of the front page :3

:confetti [sizept=15]HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUKI!!![/sizept] :confetti​

I hope you had a great one :nod
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I'm on a boat.

Happy birthday Yuki :clap :turtle
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm on a boat.

Happy Birthday :D
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

What is STAR?
<hr noshade size="1">
Happy birthday smelly! :confetti
STAR is a statewide test of some-sort you take for English and Math. I only have too take the English part today, thank god I am amazing in English!

Thank you! But your smelly.
(I just woke up... *Yawns*)


Ooooh~ Just saw your name at the bottom of the front page :3

:confetti [sizept=15]HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUKI!!![/sizept] :confetti​

I hope you had a great one :nod
Front page? Whaaaat? I'm still trying to figure that out... :p

Thank you, sally! I'll try the best I can! I really can't celebrate it till Saturday, but my Grandma is still makin' me a cake~!
My little cousin (Who I am probably the closest too) is sick though, and my sister just fainted.... This is turning out to be.... eventful to say the least XD


Oh, happy birthday!^^
Thank ya Darlin'! :)


Happy birthday Yuki :clap :turtle
Thank you,toc~ :XD


Happy Birthday :D
Thanks hun! :salsa
 
Last edited:

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm on a boat.

Oh, I meant forum index, not front page :sweat Still, your name's there :3

Sorry to hear about your relatives falling ill on your birthday! you must be bad luck! That's really unfortunate... Well, hope they will all be well by Saturday for the celebration :amuse
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Oh, I meant forum index, not front page :sweat Still, your name's there :3

Sorry to hear about your relatives falling ill on your birthday! you must be bad luck! That's really unfortunate... Well, hope they will all be well by Saturday for the celebration :amuse
Hahahaha! I see XDD!!

That's okay! Oh, I so am bad luck... Yeah... My little cousin is sick for like two weeks too a month everytime he get's sick. He's anemic... :( AND My older cousin is sick to! Ha!
I hope they are better! I don't like them being sick in general.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I'm on a boat.

Ummm...how I put it but Yuki keep sounding in my head as Yukiorra...you from know Bleach :tem.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Ummm...how I put it but Yuki keep sounding in my head as Yukiorra...you from know Bleach :tem.
Hahaha!! Well, Ulq is awesome!! XDDD!!! :p
 
Top