To busy dancing to Bad Romance.

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

You don't act it online. Be more hyper! Do you get in trouble for acting like you did crack? :oh

Oh, why? what'd you do?
Hahaha!! I know, but I am more mellow online :nod
Haha,m yes!! I get i trouble alllll of the time because of it!! Like five minutes ago, I was yelled at for singing David Bowie, while 'accidently' hitting my older sister with pizza. Pssshhhh.

I failed math D: :sweatdrop (I snuck on again :3c )

Moderator Notice:
Math needs to Die! :laser ~ Charlie



Yeah why you grounded

what do you think of the Lonely Islands new stuff
Do you like any other paradoy/comedical music
How far away do you live from Modesto

and welcome to Mangahelpers
I just said why. Hehehehehehe

It think it's awesome. I was laughing for like five minutes when I saw 'I just had Sex' it was funny XD
Yeah, I do. I like watching a lot of funny stuff, I can't name some off of the top of myhead though... I still consider Charlieissocoollike funny~

Pretty far,
I live South of San Deigo, but still pretty far away from Mexico. Like 20-35 minutes away from Burbank.

Hehe, thanks, I have been here for a year now, but still~
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I'm on a boat.

Chibi club/crew/group/posse/gang is an exclusive club inhabited by FF chibis. The members currently are:

[user]Googlez_kun[/user]
[user]BBB Banana[/user]
[user]iceiphoenix[/user]

And may include (not totally sure):
[user]Gecko Moria[/user]

They may let you in if you ask. D: You get a lot of perks too. But i dont know the full list off by head.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Chibi club/crew/group/posse/gang is an exclusive club inhabited by FF chibis. The members currently are:

[user]Googlez_kun[/user]
[user]BBB Banana[/user]
[user]iceiphoenix[/user]

And may include (not totally sure):
[user]Gecko Moria[/user]

They may let you in if you ask. D: You get a lot of perks too. But i dont know the full list off by head.
Ooo, awesome. I have talked to all of them :D, they are all nice :)
I wanna join :o
I think I will go ask Goo-kun right now... He's online....
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Hahaha!! I know, but I am more mellow online :nod
Haha,m yes!! I get i trouble alllll of the time because of it!! Like five minutes ago, I was yelled at for singing David Bowie, while 'accidently' hitting my older sister with pizza. Pssshhhh.

I failed math D: :sweatdrop (I snuck on again :3c )
Don't be as mellow online! D:

How the hell did you hit your sister with a pizza? HOW? Thou art weird. D:

Oh. D: What kind of math was it? Can't be hard for 7th or 8th grader. D:
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Don't be as mellow online! D:

How the hell did you hit your sister with a pizza? HOW? Thou art weird. D:

Oh. D: What kind of math was it? Can't be hard for 7th or 8th grader. D:
BUT I CAN't Hellppppp iiiitttttttttt!! I wast all of my hyper-ness-ousity on my energy to write my novel D:!

It's easy when you are flailing. :D

It's fractions. I bloody hate fractions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And it's percents. I bloody hate percents. I do, however like talking like I am British :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Stop writing your smelly novel and be hyper here! \o/

How... why? The song? -_-;

Fractions and percents are easy though. if you're Asian, it should be easier than cake.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Stop writing your smelly novel and be hyper here! \o/

How... why? The song? -_-;

Fractions and percents are easy though. if you're Asian, it should be easier than cake.
But I don't wanna stop writing my smelly novel! I wanna become a write! I wanna follow my dreammmmssssssss!

What song???

I am not Asian. Not at all. I am, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, and Indian, though.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

What's your novel about? If it's another Twilight, I'ma find you and burn your novel. :notrust

Was the song you were listening to the reason why you flailed your arms like Magikarp uses flail?

You're Indian, you should know some math. FAILZ
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

What's your novel about? If it's another Twilight, I'ma find you and burn your novel. :notrust

Was the song you were listening to the reason why you flailed your arms like Magikarp uses flail?

You're Indian, you should know some math. FAILZ
I can't explain it, it is like, really weird. I will let you burn it if it is like Twilight. I f**king hate Twilight. It stole Harry Potter's fame, when Harry Potter is clearly the better book!! I think I have more literary talent the SM in my right hand, well, when I am actually paying attention to what I am writing that is.

Oh, something by David Bowie no doubt.
I can't know math just 'cause I am Indian. And it is not even a lot D:
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Hey yukilove~ :bye

Love the thread title. :XD Favorite SNL digital short?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

I can't explain it, it is like, really weird. I will let you burn it if it is like Twilight. I f**king hate Twilight. It stole Harry Potter's fame, when Harry Potter is clearly the better book!! I think I have more literary talent the SM in my right hand, well, when I am actually paying attention to what I am writing that is.

Oh, something by David Bowie no doubt.
I can't know math just 'cause I am Indian. And it is not even a lot D:
Explain it! If you can't explain it, chances are others might not be able to, which may not make your novel any good. D:

I agree, Harry Potter ftw. I think even a fetus has more literary talent than Stephenie Meyer. I mean, she can't even spell her first name right! :yelling

BUT HOW?! D:

Pssht, you fail. lrn2study? D:
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Hey yukilove~ :bye

Love the thread title. :XD Favorite SNL digital short?
Hi!!! :bye

Hehe, thanks!!! Hmmmmm... Probably people getting punched before eating. It is funny and Bon Jovi is in it! JOVIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Explain it! If you can't explain it, chances are others might not be able to, which may not make your novel any good. D:

I agree, Harry Potter ftw. I think even a fetus has more literary talent than Stephenie Meyer. I mean, she can't even spell her first name right! :yelling

BUT HOW?! D:

Pssht, you fail. lrn2study? D:
Well, I can't explain it yet, because I am still trying to figure out what I am going to be doing in the actual novel D:!!!
But I will try... It is about A group of people that are made. well not legally.
And people are hunting them down. Yeah. And It's gonna be set in like 2037. Yeah.

YEAH!! HARRY POTTER! *Hugs Milly* I love HP, I have been in love with it since I was like, 5, but I didn't really get into the books until last year D:.
Yes, that is true. A fetus does have more talent. Though I have to admit that I have read all the books, and I have seen all of the current movies.
But about four months ago, I figured out how horrible Twilight really was, after not reading it in like almost a year, and after reading all of thge Potter books again. And Alex day had something to do with it. 'Alex Reads Twilight' is very, very funny.

Simple! I just suck at math D:!!
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Learn to do outline? And what? Your story sounds boring so far. If I see any sparkly, I shall find you, burn that book on fire, and then dance on its graveyard doing an Irish jig.

I love Harry Potter too! It's a great series! The movies screw it up though. :notrust I love reading Harry Potter and getting immersed into the world! It's so fun, especially with the decors and how olden and medieval they look/feel!

Me too, yurilove, me too. :( I prefer movies due to the hot women, otherwise books due to them being original. <_< How'd you feel initially about TWilight?

Practice and get tutor! Fraction is easy. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! \o/
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Learn to do outline? And what? Your story sounds boring so far. If I see any sparkly, I shall find you, burn that book on fire, and then dance on its graveyard doing an Irish jig.
I know it sounds boring, but I suck at explaining. And outlining for that matter. But it is my dream to become a best-selling writer, so I can't really write what I want to write, I have to write what I think that people would like. I would make it better than Twilight.

I love Harry Potter too! It's a great series! The movies screw it up though. :notrust I love reading Harry Potter and getting immersed into the world! It's so fun, especially with the decors and how olden and medieval they look/feel!
Yay! It is great. I have a whole bunch of merchandise to! I have A Slytherin Jacket, Bellatrix's choker, a Draco t-shirt, a harry t-shirt, and probably more, but I am too lazy yo go check D:
I love it too, I feel like I have been sucked into the book. I even named my sister Voldemort. And she is fine with it. :p But then again, she is fine with me calling her Grimmjow..... (bleach FTW) I personally can't decide weather or not I like the movies or not, I have only seen 1-4, and only 20 minutes of Deathly Hallows, and I am still trying to convince my dad to watch it with me, but he won't get out of the Bathroom D:
(I knew we sould of watcheed it last night, but he insisted that we watch 'Slumdog Millionare' second, after 'Tangled'[which was FANTASTIC!!!] and when it was over, it was 4 in the morning so he made me go to bed D:, and I've been waiting to watch it all day..)

Me too, yurilove, me too. :( I prefer movies due to the hot women, otherwise books due to them being original. <_< How'd you feel initially about TWilight?
*snort* seeing as I am a 13 year old girl, I really don't see your point of view. Heh. and I perfer reading the books instead of watching movies. Movies bother me
Well, in the beginning, I didn't want to read it, because my sister was telling me how it sounded stupid, so I automatically though it was stupid, doing what a younger sibling usually does. But my best friend when I still was at a public school, told me about this romantic story, and she made it sound so amazing, and like it was the best thing that I would ever read.
So I was blinded.
When I read it, I though it was the most fantastic book in the world! That nothing would be as good as it (At this time, I had only read the first Harry Potter book, and I wasn't interested, sadly.) and that SM was the most brilliant author in the world.
I clearly hadn't figured out how J.K Rolling has that spot. Her or Stephen King.
.
Practice and get tutor! Fraction is easy. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! \o/
....Shush.... It's not easy at alllllll D:
And me being a grammar Nazi, it's Fractions. And a tutor. Hehe, sorry :darn

Long post :darn
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm on a boat.

Hey there. Pls don't answer the following questions with a question :police

Do you have a role model?
Are you into music?
How hot is Justin Bieber? :3c
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Hey there. Pls don't answer the following questions with a question :police
Yes, Sir! Hi~!

Do you have a role model?
Yes, I would say I do. I would think J.K Rolling and David Bowie. Yeah :D
Are you into music?
Yes, absolutely! I love music! I listen to David Bowie, Panic! At The Disco, Nirvana, Van Halen, Paramore, Queen, (1980's-1990's) Madonna, Hellogoodbye, Guns n' Roses(Old.), Frank Sinatra, and a lot more stuff~ But music is the best! I am even learning how to play the guitar :3c.
How hot is Justin Bieber? :3c
He isn't. But he seems like a nice guy.
I can't stand his music though. It's just horrible. :o
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

That's fine, hun! It's hard to come up with questions sometimes!
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

How are you liking the win thread? :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

I know it sounds boring, but I suck at explaining. And outlining for that matter. But it is my dream to become a best-selling writer, so I can't really write what I want to write, I have to write what I think that people would like. I would make it better than Twilight.
Stupid dream IMO. Your dream should be writing something you can be proud of, not writing something that's best selling and what people like. Provocative and new is much better than same old crap. Either people like it or they don't. Plus, it's hard to surpass Twilight (in female genre anyway) when the series appeals to what women want and dream of having. It basically feeds them what they've wished for, and they take it because it's so easy to imagine being lost in the world of book. You should write something that's easy to get lost in and makes people want to stay in that world for a long time, like Harry Potter and even Twilight.

Eww, Twilight. :notrust


Yay! It is great. I have a whole bunch of merchandise to! I have A Slytherin Jacket, Bellatrix's choker, a Draco t-shirt, a harry t-shirt, and probably more, but I am too lazy yo go check D:
I love it too, I feel like I have been sucked into the book. I even named my sister Voldemort. And she is fine with it. :p But then again, she is fine with me calling her Grimmjow..... (bleach FTW) I personally can't decide weather or not I like the movies or not, I have only seen 1-4, and only 20 minutes of Deathly Hallows, and I am still trying to convince my dad to watch it with me, but he won't get out of the Bathroom D:
(I knew we sould of watcheed it last night, but he insisted that we watch 'Slumdog Millionare' second, after 'Tangled'[which was FANTASTIC!!!] and when it was over, it was 4 in the morning so he made me go to bed D:, and I've been waiting to watch it all day..)
Bellatrix's choker?! :o Nawty girl! Any t-shirt of female or are you a sexist and female chauvinist? D:

Why is she fine with being called one of the most evil and hideous literary characters of all time?

Bathroom?!

The movies, apart from the first one, aren't worth it in my opinion. They deviate too much from the books. <_<


*snort* seeing as I am a 13 year old girl, I really don't see your point of view. Heh. and I perfer reading the books instead of watching movies. Movies bother me
Well, in the beginning, I didn't want to read it, because my sister was telling me how it sounded stupid, so I automatically though it was stupid, doing what a younger sibling usually does. But my best friend when I still was at a public school, told me about this romantic story, and she made it sound so amazing, and like it was the best thing that I would ever read.
So I was blinded.
When I read it, I though it was the most fantastic book in the world! That nothing would be as good as it (At this time, I had only read the first Harry Potter book, and I wasn't interested, sadly.) and that SM was the most brilliant author in the world.
Don't snort crack. :pwnge
Your sister is smarter than you think, listen to her, not to your stupid peers. :oh

Probably because you like vampires and romance. Eww, Twilight. Eww at you listening to your younger female friends. Eww at life.

I clearly hadn't figured out how J.K Rolling has that spot. Her or Stephen King.
.


....Shush.... It's not easy at alllllll D:
And me being a grammar Nazi, it's Fractions. And a tutor. Hehe, sorry :darn

Long post :darn
Now you have.

It is easy! I can do it easily, so can you!

Potato potahto. Go stop failing. :pwnge

Asarii, desu, and I've had longer posts with each other in their respective threads, so no worries. :3c

me2
 
Top