Shounen Tokyo ESP by SEGAWA Hajime

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium



Tokyo ESP by SEGAWA Hajime
Use this link to search for raws, translations and Edited Mangas easily!
Series begins in Shounen Ace 2009 (release date)

About the series:
Urushiba Rinka was a fairly normal high school girl, though she was a bit poor and her only family was her father. Then one day, she saw a penguin and some glowing fish swimming through the sky. Rinka might have thought it was a hallucination if there hadn't been another witness with her, a boy from her school with a strangely scratched-up face.

Contact with a fish caused her to pass out, and when she awoke, she had developed the power to move through inanimate objects... such as the floor of her apartment! Later, a call from her father showed her that she was not the only one the flying fish bestowed with hard-to-control superpowers! What exactly is going on here? And does Rinka's classmate know more about this situation than he's letting on?

About the Author:
N/A.
 

MaZe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [NEW]Tokyo ESP by SEGAWA Hajime

Nice read seem good can't wait for more
 

TemplateR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
883
Reaction score
244
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: [NEW]Tokyo ESP by SEGAWA Hajime

First Chapter read it and it was interessting. The Azuma could also call himself "Jumper", because of his appylity^^

I´m looking forward of that manga
 

Ikzer

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
56
Reaction score
24
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: [NEW]Tokyo ESP by SEGAWA Hajime

I've read the first chapter and it seems interesting, hoping for the next to see if it's really worth it.
 

Skrymir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
98
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [NEW]Tokyo ESP by SEGAWA Hajime

The father's looks reminds me a lot of a character in Ga-Rei.

Edit: Never mind, same author as Ga-Rei.
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I like this a lot. Ga Rei never appealed me but this one does for sure. The story is pretty interesting and the characters are great too. I wonder what history Azuma has with the wittish girl. I look forward to more

people who love supernatural powers (invisibility, teleportation, etc) must read this
 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Finally got around to reading and did enjoy. Both leads are interesting, the bad guys have potential, and the plot really could develop into something interesting. I'm curious about the fish, Penni, and the second evil jumper. Volume one was mostly set up but the first chapter of volume 2 brought a lot of action. As with Ga Rei, I love the art style.

It's been out a few days but I won't spoil chapter 5 until I know more have read it :thumbs
Loved this chapter, my favorite so far. Rinka and the Black Fist Thief get their rematch this chapter. Loved when BST (until I can remember her real name :p) landed that punch on Rinka's thigh and tossed her. The revelation that Rinka can't pass through humans, or allow them to pass through her was interesting. I'm curious if Azuma will be able to get himself and Murasaki away from the evil jumper.
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Man I really love this manga but the wait for new chapters kills me:darn.
 

billylebegue

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
114
Reaction score
92
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Long time since last post, I hope mods won't mind about this.

Chapter 47 is now available. Any readers here ?
 

Zentaria

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
28
Reaction score
19
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Started reading yesterday...
and now i want more!

Feel bad for Zeusu :<
Kinda thought since the first fighting scene of him being somehow unable to feel.
But for one to eliminate his own feelings...

This panel is somewhat cute:
 
Top