Shoujo Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

windy van

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
17
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

Aaaaaa... Yamakeeenn, What a heartbreak.. Okay, you can always find the better ones, so cheer up!! :)
Gosh, I thought we only have 2 more chapters, but it turns out to be 4 more... Hahaha... Come on, I want more SasayanxNatsume!!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

HUHUHUHUHU

I REALLY CRIED FOR YAMAKEN!!!!

I would have saluted the author if she went the unconventional track, swept one under on us, and switched to Yamaken in the last volume. That would have been ONE AWESOME MANGA. like, the thing with Haru was adventurous and immature at best, and it made mizutani who she was, probably, but Yamaken was definitely the better guy. He deserved to get the girl :crying
I've seen a picture of the Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun's gang in the future, and since I saw Shizuku with Haru, I've known for some time that it's going to be Haru. Yamaken will be...
A sexy doctor who is admired by nurses. Oh yes. :hurr
Just think like it this way, maybe Yamaken deserves someone better than Shizuku. (I was going to say, someone like me, but then again, Yamaken is fictional. :XD)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

Last volume. :(

Really, Haru and Shizuku are making me jealous, being so lovey-dovey, but it's a good thing they are now more open with each other.

I just don't like what that very last panel shows... I have a bad feeling.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

wha, is there a new volume out??
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

Not a new volume per se... more like a new chapter.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

ah yeah. I read the latest chapter.

I can't believe Yamaken was brushed off like that so quickly. :(
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

Well, we still have three more chapters.. Probably we'll see more of YamaKen and how he's doing...
 

royalq

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

nooooo haruuuuuu! he's the absolute cutest male character ever. He has such a cute personality. I wonder what will happen when he comes back.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

Finally it ends. And even until the end, I still stay, damn you, Haru. I'm going to miss him very much... Anyway, that's one cute ending.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

you're talking about chapter 47 right? I'm just confused since that chapter already came out a long time ago...
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

Eh no, I was talking about chapter 48, it's just out.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

The new extra chapter is just so cute.
I love to see younger Yuuzan and Mitsuyoshi. Oh dear, they are really very good specimens of bishie, eh? I'm going to miss that long hair of Yuuzan. :scry
I also love to see a more grown-up Takaya. He'll definitely be a heartbreaker when he's older.
Didn't really expect that Yuuzan and Takaya will hit it off so well as friends, but that's the power of cake! :p
The 4-koma in the end of the chapter are just LOL. :XD
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

I haven't read it yet but I'm looking forward to read the last extra chapter, the epilogue *-*

I'm soooooo sad that it's over, this manga is my favorite shoujo, I love all the characters, they are so funny haha
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

yeah, me too! I'm going to miss all the characters! (>.<)
 
Top