Assuming df are ppl somewhat desires, I believe that the hito hito chopper has is one that makes you human. Like ppl from a devil filled area or country. So it might be that it makes anything that the user think is not human in human. It might transform other races into human if the user do not think of them as that
Damn that is a legendary lurk account bro. Joined from 2008 and only 87 comments. I am impressed. Feeling honored to see a rare post from you lol.
But I gotta disagree with you. If what you say is true and Chop's fruit turns someone human then how come he doesn't have a human form? His most human form makes him look like a sasquatch.
I forgot who stated it in a different thread but there was an argument that "human" is arbitrary in OP because those jaya dudes looks like apes but are humans but for me, I believe if you truly have a human fruit with no extension model, then your human fruit should look like what most humans look like. Those jaya ape dudes are special. Most humans do not look like that so a "human" fruit should look the part of most humans and Chop's fruit do not do that.
Now, if Chop's fruit has a hidden model the same way Sengoku is modelled daibutsu, I can respect that no problem. He definitely isn't just a base model human fruit for sure.