Discussion Top 10 Akuma no Mi

Zmsp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
1,354
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
If we can use any criteria we want, I'll go for my perceived importance on the story/symbolism:

1: Nika Nika fruit
2: Darkness fruit
3. Flower fruit (Robin)
4. Ope Ope fruit (Law)
5. Clone Clone fruit (Bonclay)/ Dog Dog fruit: Kyubi (Catarina Devon) - Not sure which one, but the idea is a deceitful fruit being important.

These 5 are the most important ones for symbolic association with events of the past, from what I've gathered. The next ones have no particular order, but I believe still play an important figurative role in events of the past.

6. Dragon fruit (Kaido)
7. Magnet fruit (Kid)
8. Toki Toki fruit (Toki)
9. Fruits that represent elements: Fire (Ace), Electricity (Enel), Earthquakes/Earth (Whitebeard), Dragon's fruit (speculative)
10. String fruit (Doflamingo)

It's not really about power, but rather their symbolic value.
 

john ellis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
669
Reaction score
365
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Whitebeard fruit wasn’t a logia or did it represent earthquakes persay it was more a vibration fruit
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well, whichever category, right?

Well, I'll have two lists. One for top 10 strongest, one for my fav.
Can't remember all the names, so I'll name them either by their actual name (for those I remember) or some alias.

My top 10 fav
1. Soul fruit - just have souls do everything for you! Self made automation
2. Pheonix fruit - Regenerate and heal from damn near everything. Can heal others too. Theoretically should grant immortality. Ability to fly and flames are useful bonuses as well
3. Ageing fruit - Practical immortality for yourself and everyone you care about
4. String fruit - can create clones of myself, so I can chill while having clones do stuff for me. Plus a variety of other uses for everyday life
5. Goro Goro - it's lighting! Enough said. Also free electricity, can create machines etc
6. Ope Ope - can do anything within the "room"
7. Ice fruit - variety of uses, like free AC, refrigeration, preservation etc
8. Magnetism fruit - Like with Goro Goro, can potentially get electricity, make machines/tools etc. Also, everything Magneto!
9. Castle fruit - free storage of everything! From army to weapons to whatever resources.
10. Barrier fruit - invincible barrier which can be molded for whatever use you may need!

Top 10 strongest.
1. Toy fruit (Sugar)
2. Ope ope fruit (Law)
3. Ageing fruit (Jewelry Bonney)
4. Light fruit (Kizaru)
5. Goro Goro (Enel)
6. Nika fruit (Luffy)
7. Gura Gura fruit (Whitebeard)
8. Phoenix fruit (Marco)
9. Soul fruit (BM)
10. Magnetism fruit (Kid)
Can add the Azure dragonfruit from Kaido or Magma fruit from Akainu as well, instead of Kid's fruit
 

catagon87

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,514
Reaction score
6,055
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My top 10, which I'm going to frame around the real world, and not the crazy OP world not actually in any particular order:

  • Nagi Nagi no Mi. Having the ability to filter out noise would be fucking amazing. Crying baby on an airplane? Hell, baby in a movie? Just wrap them in your silence ability. Wrap the parents too, as punishment. Jehova's Witnesses or Mormons at the door? "Sorry I can't hear you."
  • Hana Hana no Mi. Anyone with kids can relate to needing more than two hands. Also, I would never need to ask someone to scratch my back or purchase a back-scratcher again!
  • Suke Suke no Mi - Able to become invisible? Sign me up.
  • Nikyu Nikyu no Mi - No more paying for flights! I just repel myself to Japan. Instead of taking the red-eye to NYC I'd repel myself there.
  • Goro Goro no Mi - No paying for electricity! I'd just charge up a generator and use that daily. Sounds good to me. Also being immune to electricity would be cool.
  • Tori Tori no Mi, model: Phoenix - flying, rebirth, healing? Cool!
  • Mera Mera no Mi: Would be cool being immune to both hot and cold weather.
  • Chiyu Chiyu no Mi: Forget med school. Come get some good, ol' fashioned, natural healing.
  • Toki Toki no Mi: No more waiting on releases for shit. Sure I'd miss a few things, but I'd be playing God of War: Ragnarok! And I'd be able to skip ahead and read all of OP!!! Then... emptiness. Okay maybe this one isn't that great.
  • Mane Mane no Mi: It would be really fun to change into other people.
 

really_jonny

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2022
Messages
236
Reaction score
241
Country
Brazil
For the real world, I would choose the Bonney Fruit. Without much doubt.. That'sbecause I would have immortality, and not be afraid of what might exist after death.
 
Top