The chapter where Zoro takes Mihawk's slash head on was my favorite. He looked badass despite losing, and it established his character well.
I also loved how Luffy told Nami he'd help her and put his hat on hers. Symbolized what he really thought of her.
The chapter where Luffy's all "blah blah don't care if you wanna die, but do it with us!" and Robin replies with "TAKE ME WITH YOU" is top three of the chapter, and my favorite. Plus, with the epic way that the SHP appeared was pretty awesome, Nami landed on her feet while Chopper had a bad landing. xD I'm not sure what happened to Sogeking, did he get tossed?
I'm not sure if this was in the same chapter, but the way Luffy had Sogeking burn the pirate flag just for Robin was epic. It firmly solidified the kind of people SHP were, just in case anyone had any doubt. Even Sogeking didn't hesitate to make the world government his enemy, and he's usually a coward.
Though I don't care as much about this chapter, Luffy punching the shit out of the Celestial Dragon remains my favorite panel ever. That jerk deserved it, and Luffy did what we always wanted to do to assholes and punch their teeth out. Kudos Luffy, kudos.
The entire chapter with Tashigi and Zoro vs. the Harpy was my favorite because Zoro was just pure badass and awesome. No words could describe the coolness of Zoro. He might quite possibly be the most badass SHP ever.
And yeah, I don't remember the chapter number or name, but I'm sure you OP otaku do.
