Top Ten Loonatic

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Stupid Tekken 6 Player

:neutral

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Rebellious Asians are also common.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Bee Happy.


yuroshiku
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Desert Punk

Faust yaoi thread? :worrybunny
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Desert Punk

Faust yaoi thread? :worrybunny
:-_-

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

My thread is not popular with the girls... :(
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Desert Punk

you missed out last night...we were all chatting on Skype...

they got a full dose of gnut....you know

:nod
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Desert Punk

Define "Full Dose of Gnut?"
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Desert Punk

all of me....
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Desert Punk

you missed out last night...we were all chatting on Skype...

they got a full dose of gnut....you know

:nod
Full dose of nut? Oh wait :gwah
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Desert Punk

I just added you to the group
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Desert Punk

Are you drunk last night and skype chat with them? :delerium

What the hell did you do last night?
i'm always drunk....

I didn't do anything....oh I cussed out scav...lol

but,i was just playing....he got a kickass French accent...adi has a killer accent too

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

hardy was playing shy....wouldn't talk to me

lil bastard
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Desert Punk

i'm always drunk....
Oh yeah Western People really love booze.

I didn't do anything....oh I cussed out scav...lol

but,i was just playing....he got a kickass French accent...adi has a killer accent too

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

hardy was playing shy....wouldn't talk to me

lil bastard
So you guys had a video chat.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Desert Punk

just mics...but we talked like 5hrs...Charlie was on til 3/4am...I went to bed around 11
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Desert Punk

I can't do voice chat anyway because I'm the only one who's awake in our house when you guys are online (4AM-11AM here)
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Desert Punk

just mics...but we talked like 5hrs...Charlie was on til 3/4am...I went to bed around 11
Too bad I have to sleep so early weekdays, or I could have joined you guys xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Desert Punk

maybe this weekend we can get together

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Miguel...did you get my invite
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Desert Punk

maybe this weekend we can get together
Tomorrow maybe. Well I'm in a disadvantage coz it's midnight here when you guys are online!

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

Too bad I have to sleep so early weekdays, or I could have joined you guys xD
Me too. I still have my on the job training shit.
 
Top