Totally nothing to see here.... (smile)

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
My old name was YoungAce355, I decided on this one because I love the colour blue and yeah Piplup is just do fking kawaii
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
YoungAce LOOOOL Bob's youngest bro ?



I rememebr you. :lmao
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Yes that's me
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Cool that you are still around MH. :D

How's Grizz doing? and how is school going for you?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
He's fine, just constantly working that's all.
I'm done with education I'm working full time now at an IT company called CGI.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh nice! WOW. You were in school last time we spoke on real level. Daaaaaaaaaamn.

So you are the computer geek in the family? :P
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Yeah I'm the computer geek, last time we spoke I was 13
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
you are 19 and you are young ace :nod ...awesome
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Your thread kinda sucks, tabaja
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Fuck Piplups
That shit aint as good as my Mudkipz
:datass:handgun
 
Top