- Joined
- Apr 14, 2007
- Messages
- 91
- Reaction score
- 54
- Age
- 54
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Link to chapter 354 : http://www.filesonic.com/file/60652751
For those who want to know what happened a translation by andy3004 :
Here the first part of volume 31 - Chapters 327 to 332 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DRP74PA4
For those who want to know what happened a translation by andy3004 :
andy3004 said:Tough Ep.354
Pg.1:
<Title>
354th MATCH
Those being hunted
<Tagline>
Sharpen! Refine! And rise! Ye strong ones!
Pg.2:
<Sign>
Beware - Wild Man!
<Tagline>
With the first round of Naga-hunt being over, where will Son'ou head to...!?
<Kiichi>
We're really going to splurge today: best quality Matsuzaka beef for Shabushabu!
<Kiichi>
Yumm... can't wait for that Shabushabu
Pg.3:
<Kiichi>
Dads! If Son'ou doesn't show up soon, can't we just start munching down the stuff!
<Seiko>
No way! We bought it specially *for* Son'ou, so we'll wait for him.
<Kiichi>
Mhmm... but didn't I just hear your stomach rumbling, dads?
<Seiko>
Mayhaps... but patience is...
Pg.5:
<Son'ou>
So... sorry for being late...
<Kiichi & Seiko>
Son'ou! What the...?
<Seiko>
Son'ou! What happened to you?
<Seiko>
Kiichi! Hurry! We need to treat his wounds!
Pg.6:
<Kiichi>
Nada-hunting?
<Kiichi>
You mean Yuugenshinkageryuus 'Heavenly Emperors of Death' have actually decided to come for us?
<Son'ou>
Kiichi... Seiko... be careful
<Son'ou>
You'll probably be the next ones they're targeting...
Pg.7:
<Son'ou>
Since I trained directly under Yuugens 'Holy Fist' Kusakabe Jouichirou, I thought that I could
more or less cope with anything that school might throw at me, but...
<Son'ou>
...the emperors are on a completely different level when it comes to speed, precision and accuracy.
<Son'ou>
I couldn't follow their moves with my eyes.
Pg.8:
<Son'ou>
That guy moved while his afterimage had barely disappeared!
Pg.9:
<Son'ou>
And before I knew he sat on my back and strangled me
<Seiko>
Son'ou was strong enough to handle 'Phantom Joe' with ease...
<Seiko>
To think that he had such a hard battle now is...
Pg.10:
<Kiichi>
How great is that! The Four Heavenly Emperors of Death!
<Kiichi>
So exciting! My heart already beats like a sledgehammer!
<Son'ou>
Yet... there is more!
<Son'ou>
I saw him...
<Kiichi>
Huh?
Pg.11:
<Son'ou>
While I was falling off the building...
Pg.13:
<Son'ou>
I saw Kusakabe Kakugo!
Pg.15:
<Seiko>
You mean the spiritual-leader of Yuugen was there too?
<Son'ou>
I've never met him directly... only saw him in photos or videos.
<Son'out>
But there's no doubt that it was Kusakabe Kakugo
<Kiichi>
Kusakabe Kakugo...
Pg.16:
<Seiko>
So you think that Kusakabe Kakugo made them go on the Nada-hunt?
<Son'ou>
Hm... that one I don't know.
<Son'ou>
But there is no doubt that he is involved somehow.
<Son'ou>
Listen Kiichi: I'm quite sure that you'll run into Kusakabe Kakugo sooner or later!
<Son'ou>
After all, he's the spiritual-leader of Yuugen
Pg.18:
<Tagline>
They are hunting the weakest now.
Is Kiryuu their 2nd target.
<Cliffhangerline>
Next episode: With danger closing up on Kiryuu, what...!?
Here the first part of volume 31 - Chapters 327 to 332 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DRP74PA4
Last edited: