Seinen Tough by Saruwatari Tetsuya

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
Translation of the 2 chapters by andy3004 :

- Chapter 384 :

andy3004 said:
Tough 384

Pg.1:
<Tagline>
Connecting them is their unbreakable spirit

<Title>
384th Match - Twin Stars

Pg.2:
<Narration>
It is said, that two shooting stars descending in from the brightly lit nightsky follow the same destiny.

<Tagline>
The kind of unique shining tracks only similar twins can leave behind...

Pg.3:
<Narration>
A resonance of souls that can only found within people born on the same day, at the same moment in time

<Kiichi>
O...OTON

Pg.4:
<Seiko>
Thi... this ain't over yet!

Pg.5:
<Kiichi>
O...Oton...

<Seiko>
I will not give up

<Seiko>
I bet my honor and my life on this fight

<Seiko>
No matter how big the odds - I shall not yield!

Pg.6:
<Seiko>
I will advance as long as my hands and feet still move

<Seiko>
Advance...

Pg.7:
<Kiichi>
GET BACK, OTON!
Kakugo is moving in for the kill!

<Seiko>
Advance...

Pg.8:
<Seiko>
Advance...

Pg.9:
<Kakugo>
"GENTOTSU"

Pg.10:
<Seiko>
To advance even in harsh times!

<Seiko>
is encoded in the genes of Nada!

Pg.12:
<Shunsou>
W...why won't you go down?

<Shunsou>
Have you doped yourself with some weird medicine?

<Shunsou>
I said it before... by all rights you should be more than dead by now!

<Shunsou>
P... please stop it!

Pg.13:
<Kiryuu>
The reason why I don't give up fighting...?

<Kiryuu>
It's hard for me to admit - but it is because I am one of the Nada!

Pg.14:
<Kiryuu>
I may put myself up as a devil or whatever...

<Kiryuu>
But once that gets stripped away, there is the soul of Nada dwelling deep inside me

Pg.15:
<Shunsou>
UUUAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Pg.16:
<Shunsou>
Begone devil! Return to hell!!!

Pg.19:
<Tagline>
Two stars falling at the same time.
Just as if they were lead along solid tracks of fate.

<End line>
Tough 384 - END
Next episode: will Kiichi finally make his move...!?

- Chapter 385 :

andy3004" said:
Tough 385:

Pg.1:
<Tagline>
The two big stars fall at the same time, now the gears start moving...!

<dTitle>
Fighting... to live! TOUGH

Pg.3:
<Shunsou>
H...hey... you won't be gettin' up again, wontcha...?

<Shunsou>
You're dead now? Right... RIGHT?

<Kiryuu>
u...

<Shunsou>
IIIEEEEH!

Pg.4:
<Title>
385th Match
Chain of battle

<Tagline>
A fateful confrontation

Pg.5:
<Kiichi>
Oton!

<Kiichi>
Get up, Oton!

Pg.6:
<Narration>
The earth was created 4.600.000 years ago

<Narration>
And life was born from within the oceans

<Kiichi>
Oton! Please get up!

Pg.7:
<Kakugo>
He shouldn't have sustained any fatal injuries

<Kakugo>
And if he actually did... it's not something to get mad about.

Pg.8:
<Kiichi>
I thought I made myself clear that time:

<Kiichi>
"Dare to lay a hand on us Nadas, and you got me up your ass!"

Pg.9:
<Kakugo>
I never wanted this fight!

<Kakugo>
It was *him* who came to challenge me.

<Kiichi>
Aah... so you just swatted away some sparks that happened to fall on you?

<Kakugo>
This is not what I meant!

<Kakugo>
Seiko arrived here in a quite ruffian mood and challenged me to a fight.

<Kakugo>
And I plainly reacted *accordingly*.

Pg.10:
<Kakugo>
There are things one needs to understand when he starts fighting

<Kakugo>
The skills and techniques one has trained...

<Kakugo>
The soul of a martial artist...

Pg.11:
<Kakugo>
Affection...

<Kakugo>
"The gentle tiger" Seiko was a honorable and proud martial artist.

Pg.12:
<Kakugo>
And I sincerely hope that you'll become a fine leader of your school, just as "The gentle tiger" was.

<Kiichi>
'A fine leader'...?

<Kiichi>
Before I can become one, there's one big obstacle I need to remove.

<Kiichi>
Oton challenged YOU to a fight...

<Kiichi>
And I got a hunch that Kiryuu's currently doing a similar thing...

Pg.13:
<Kiichi>
I know that when you're severely wounded and challenge someone for a fight, there's no proper way for you to win.

<Kiichi>
But right now, Kiryuu is probably...

Pg.14:
<Kiichi>
Oh yeah.. there's no reason behind it...

<Kiichi>
Plain emotion I guess...

<Kiichi>
But seeing you beating down my father right in front of my eyes just makes me want to smash your damn face in!

Pg.15:
<Kiichi>
Yeah! Seems like fate wants me to fight you right now!

Pg.16:
<Narration>
Withing the endless waves of time, the life of a single man is just a fleeting moment

Pg.17:
<Narration>
But still man lives on

<Narration>
And continues to fight

<Narration>
Living just seems to equal nothing but sorrow

<Kiichi>
C'M OOON!

Pg.18:
<Tagline>
Two people, caught up in crossed fates and battle.
The bell starting the fight rings sadly and sorrowful.

<Endline>
Tough 385 - END
Next episode: Kakugos shape disappears and...!?
d

---------- Post added September 21, 2011 at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was September 14, 2011 at 09:04 PM ----------

Chapter 386 here and translation by andy3004 below :

Tough 386:
Pg.1:

<Tagline>
TOUGH - Hungering for victory.

<Title>
386th MATCH - The Tengu of Onikuijima

*) Translators notes:
- a 'Tengu' is a creature from Japanese mythology - a long nosed, red-faced

goblin with magical powers
- The kanji in 'Onikuijima' mean 'Devil-eater Island'

Pg.2:
<Kiichi>
Smash him!

<Tagline>
Fists of fury aimed at Kakugo

<Kiichi>
That was my only thought: smash him!

Pg.3:
<Kiichi>
I just wanted to hammer my fists right into Kakugos face

<Kiichi>
What the...?

Pg.4:
<Kiichi>
He...disappeared...?

<Kiichi>
KAKUGOOOO!

Pg.5:
<Kiichi>
Do you wanna run away, Kakugoo!?

<Kiichi>
Damn

Pg.7:
<Kiichi>
Oh my... the twin brothers peacefully together side by side in hospital - that's just funny.

<Kiryuu>
Bah... Since I was able to purchase this e-reader I won't bore myself to death here.

Pg.8:
<Kiichi>
If it makes you stay here in hospital like a good boy, that's fine.

<Kiichi>
Oh - and of course you'll be getting exactly all the books you like.

<Kiichi>
Oton... is there anything that I can get for you?
Perhaps the cute little rabbit pee-potty or...

<Seiko>
Idiot!

<Seiko>
More important is: what happened to Kusakabe Kakugo?

<Kiichi>
Well... after that day he completely disappeared.

Pg.9:
<Seiko>
I am still puzzled about our fight.

<Seiko>
I did sense neither any real will to fight nor blood-lust within Kakugo.

Pg.10:
<Seiko>
He only released a huge mass of 'ki'

<Seiko>
I wanted to dodge it, but just when I tried to do so...

Pg.12:
<Seiko>
The 'Gentotsu'

<Seiko>
I don't know why I was unable to move.

<Kiichi>
Kakugo ain't at his dojo on Oboroyama either.

<Kiichi>
Seems he wants to live the genuine life of a hermit, way out of everyones reach.

<Kiichi>
Buuut... perhaps we could try and ask that guy over there!

Pg.13:
<Itachi>
I don't have the slightest idea where master Kakugo might be.

<Itachi>
And even if I did I would never tell you morons about it.

Pg.14:
<Kiichi>
Hehe... seeing you folks all together in the same hospital room is just priceless!

<Itachi>
Pfff

<Kiichi>
Well, at least you might tell us 'bout the kind of place the guy likes to hang around.

<Kiichi>
A favourite cafe perhaps... or a pachinko parlour?

<Itachi>
I told you that I got no idea!

Pg.15:
<Kiryuu>
Kiichi... shall make that guy spit it out?

<Kiryuu>
I know some tricks more effective than truth-serums. He'll tell us things we didn't even ask about!

<Itachi>
He... just 'ask' me and see if you like the 'response'

<Itachi>
I'll smash up that big mouth of yours and rip you a second one!

<Kiryuu>
That's a joke, right!

<Kiryuu>
Vermin like you should be careful what they say!

<Kiichi>
Cut it out! You're just making things complicated!

<Son'ou>
Stop it Kiryuu! I already used *that* technique on him

Pg.16:
<Son'ou>
It shouldn't be long before the symptoms start to show.

<Itachi>
EH?

<Itachi>
What do you mean by *that* technique?

<Itachi>
And the symptoms... are they perhaps... THIS?

<Itachi>
Two or three days ago my skin began to fester and the diarrhea refused to stop.
I showed it to the doctors but they said they got no idea what it's cause is.

Pg.17:
<Son'ou>
The 'Kaishuken' technique is also called 'Satans five-year-long murder'

<Itachi>
Ka... kaishuken...

<Son'ou>
Western doctors don't know about the concept of 'ki'

<Son'ou>
Only striking certain vital pressure points will return the flow of 'ki' to its normal ways.

Pg.18:
<Itachi>
Master Kakugo always was filled with extreme wanderlust

<Itachi>
I really don't know where he is

<Itachi>
B... but if you visit the venerable Tengu of Onikuijima you might be able to find something out.

<Kiichi>
The Tengu...

<Kiichi>
of Onikuijima...?

Pg.19:
<Seiko>
'The Tengu of Onikuijima' is Takegami Seihou, the master of Shinmaryuu martial arts

*) Translators note
- The Kanji of Shinmaryuu translate as: "True Magic Style"
- The mask the guy wears is a tradional Noh-mask, this particular one of course being one depicting a Tengu

<Tagline>
A major upheaval - the mystery man who knows the whereabouts of Kusakabe Kakugo

<Closing line>
Tough 386 END - Next episode: onwards to Onikuijima

---------- Post added September 28, 2011 at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was September 21, 2011 at 05:43 AM ----------

Chapter 387 here and translation by andy3004 below :

andy3004 said:
Tough 387:

Pg.1:
<Tagline>
Fighting... to live! TOUGH

<Captain>
Now hold on tight!

<Kiichi>
Uooh!

<Tagline>
In the midst of the raging sea - where is Kiichi heading for...?

Pg.2:
<Tagline>
Beyond the storm, the Tengu is waiting.

<Title>
387th Match - Onwards to Onikuijima

Pg.5:
<Kiichi>
Can this also be caused by the Tengus witchcraft...?

<Kiichi>
'The Tengu of Onikuijima' the master of Shinmaryuu martial arts...Takegami Seihou

Pg.6:
<All the Nadas>
The Tengu of... Onikuijima

<Kiichi>
So Kakugo is at that Tengus place, right?

<Itachi>
No idea! All I know is that master Kakugo and the venerable Tenug always had a very closer elationship.

<Itachi>
The Tengu's the only person master Kakugo would consult, so if there's anyone who knows anything it should be him

Pg.7:
<Seiko>
Still... Shinmaryuu roots from the same origin as Yuugen. And with them being so hostile *) to Nada, well...

*) Translators note: a more literal translation is "isolated from Nada", but it sounded too unnatural in english to my ears

<Seiko>
I really don't thing that the Tengu might be inclined to tell us about Kakugos whereabout.

<Kiichi>
Hostile... But why should they be...

<Kiichi>
Can this be because YOU did something?

<Kiryuu>
Not that I know!

<Kiichi>
But anyway. I still wanna meet that Tengu guy

<Kiichi>
All this hostility is mayhaps just due to some misunderstanding that can be solved with a little chat.

Pg.8:
<Son'Ou>
According to buddhism, a Tengu is a magical being who won't go to hell because he follows Buddhas teachings but cannot reach paradise either because he practices the black arts.

<Son'Ou>
And the martial artist Takegami Seihou, the "Tengu of Onikuijima" is an equally puzzling person.

<Son'Ou>
The teachings of Shinmaryuu are rumored to be basically witchcraft

<Son'Ou>
If you take the Tengu too easy you too might fall for the dark side.

Pg.9:
<Son'Ou>
Moreover, the waters around Onikuijima are extremely dangerous. Even experienced fisherman hesitate to get near there, or so I heard.

<Itachi>
Yeah! You'll just end up like fish food. Fun, eh?

<Itachi>
And even if you're fortunate enough to make it to the island, the Tengu will just smash and bone the likes of you!

<Kiichi>
Admittedly I suffer from extreme sea-sickness. Even watching a boat makes me want to throw up.

<Kiichi>
Hehe... seems this is just another training the gods have in store for me.

Pg.10:
<Kiichi>
ALLRIGHT! I swear I'll reach Onikuijima, even if this means puking my soul out. I will discover where Kakugo is...

<Kiichi>
And I'll follow him to the end of the world.

Pg.11:
<Itachi>
Watch what you're saying, punk!

<Itachi>
Small fry like you wouldn't even be able to touch Kakugo with a 100-feet-pole. *)

*) Translators note: literarily Itachi uses the phrase "hyakunen hayai ze", i.e. "100 years too early"

<Itachi>
Even if the three Miyazawa brothers transformed into one, they wouldn't be half the man Kakugo is.
Understood? Kakugos strength is on a completely different level!

<Kiryuu>
Hmmm... perhaps I should just squash that little worm...

<Kiichi>
Stop it, stop it!

Pg.12:
<Kiichi>
I perfectly know that Kakugo's strong like hell!

<Kiichi>
But that is exactly the reason why I want to fight him!

<Kiichi>
However, Kakugo just plainly refused to fight me

Pg.13:
<Kiichi>
On that day, Kakugo evaded the battle.

<Kiichi>
He made me feel like it was not worth fighting against me.

<Kiichi>
He didn't seem interested

<Kiichi>
Yet I shall get stronger, one step after another

Pg.14:
<Kiichi>
And that's what I wanna show Kakugo

<Captain>
Hey, brother! Time to get up!

<Kiichi>
Uuuuh.

Pg.15:
<Captain>
We've arrived.

<Captain>
Over there's Onikuijima

Pg.18:
<Tagline>
The blow of a horn heralds the visitor...

<Closing line>
Tough chapter 397 END - Next episode: What trials await him on Onikuijima

---------- Post added October 12, 2011 at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was September 28, 2011 at 02:44 PM ----------

Chapter 389 here
 
Last edited:

jimmy1200

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
United States
could anyone upload raws of volume 20,21,22,23,24, 25 of tough second season. old megaupload links are dead. :/
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
could anyone upload raws of volume 20,21,22,23,24, 25 of tough second season. old megaupload links are dead. :/
You'll find them here

The link for the raws of volumes 32 to 35 :

- Volume 32 : here


- Volume 33 : here


- Volume 34 : here


- Volume 35 : here
 
Last edited:

marcio jet naito

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
i've been waiting for the chapter 390

---------- Post added January 15, 2012 at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was January 11, 2012 at 08:59 PM ----------

what's happen? it's very long to wait for the chapter 390 :(
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
Here you'll find the links of the chapters you're looking for :

- Chapter 390 : here

- Chapter 391 : here

- Chapter 392 : here

- Chapter 393 : here

- Chapter 394 : here

- Chapter 395 : here

- Chapter 396 : here

- Chapter 397 : here

- Chapter 398 : here

- Chapter 399 : here

- Chapter 400 : here

- Chapter 401 : here
 
Last edited:

marcio jet naito

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
thank you so much son' o for the new chapters :)
 

pergatory00

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Son'o can you put up link for vol 32-35 again please >.<
 

marcio jet naito

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
actually i wondering yokoyama shunsou ability is just that or more? because he's the most dangerous among kakugo's disciple

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

well, i'm still waiting for the new chapters.. thankyou :) hehe
 

marcio jet naito

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
what is the extra match actually? sorry but i missed it hehe
 

marcio jet naito

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
it's been a while i'm waiting for the next chapter.. i hope someone may upload it hehe
 

marcio jet naito

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
yeah man, the link is good.. thx a lot.. hope more chapter will be here soon hehe. regard

---------- Post added April 08, 2012 at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was March 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM ----------

next chapter pleaseee :(
 

ecchichuu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Afghanistan
chapter 414 'file not found'. Can you re-up 414?
 

latchekdu69

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
France
have you got a chapter 411 and 412 ??
 
Last edited:

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
No links for those chapters yet.

---------- Post added May 09, 2012 at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was May 03, 2012 at 04:25 PM ----------

Chapter 416 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/qm7o71

---------- Post added May 17, 2012 at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was May 09, 2012 at 01:35 PM ----------

Chapter 417 : https://rapidshare.com/files/82999521/Tough417.zip

---------- Post added May 25, 2012 at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was May 17, 2012 at 03:43 AM ----------

Chapter 418 here

---------- Post added May 29, 2012 at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was May 25, 2012 at 04:16 AM ----------

Chapter 419 : https://rapidshare.com/files/3940722556/Tough419.zip
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
Before the last chapter of this serie( 426 ), you'll find chapters here :

- Chapter 420 : here

- Chapters 421 to 424 : here

- Chapter 425 : here

After the last chapter, we've got a spin-off with Kiryu.
 
Top